The first new day

The sun was shining bright and it was different because usually the sun would be dark and weird but now it was shining so bright. The flowers, grass, and leafs shook with the soft wind then the announcer came up "everyone time to wake up! A new day is here!" Someone said then the teletubbies got up yawning. Everyone had gotten dressed but things weren't really normal. Tinky Winky wore a white long sleeve shirt and dark gray pants and also he had glasses. Tinky Winky was the one who always made breakfast, lunch, and dinner when no one else will then there was Dipsy. Dipsy wore a black suit with no tie and had rolled up sleeves and he wore black pants. Dipsy was the one who woke everyone up when Guardian didn't and he started the breakfast when Tinky Winky was to tired to start it. Laa Laa wore a striped long sleeve shirt that was light pink and jeans and she had a ear piercing on her right ear. Laa Laa took pictures with her family when they we're doing something fun or when they wanted to be on Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook. Laa Laa also cleaned when she had nothing else to do or she would watch a movie on her phone. Po was the last one and she wore a hoodie that she will never let go of. The hoodie was dark blue and she had dark gray pants and she was the most emotional of them all but she loved to help people. Po helped Laa Laa clean then she would go outside into the soft wind and sing to herself and Guardian would listen but it sounded so familiar. Guardian would listen for hours then remembered... A long time ago when Po was younger and when she was sad then Noo Noo would pick her up and sing her that exact same song and Po had remembered it by heart. Po knew that Noo Noo did bad things and he treated Po differently then he did when he was nice but Po still loved him then one day Dipsy had found Po by the lake. Dipsy sat down next to Po and heard her song then Dipsy remembered that song immediately "Po... Are you kidding me!? Noo Noo hurt us and you still love him!?" Dipsy yelled "Dipsy you don't know how I feel! You don't know anything!" Po yelled back "OMG! You're always saying that!" Dipsy yelled but then a red mark was across his face. Po had hit Dipsy "you're so mean! You're supposed to be a good brother and was supposed to help me get over this but you yell at me everyday!" Po cried then ran off. Dipsy stood by the lake then looked at his reflection in the water and saw a green teletubbie in a black suit that had just treated his own sister like garbage... Dipsy fell on his knees and sobbed in his arms and the tears fell on the sand. Tinky Winky and Laa Laa we're still at the house when Po came back crying and Laa Laa sat down with her while Tinky Winky was doing paperwork that Guardian didn't finish. "What happened?" Laa Laa asked "what happened...? The same damn thing happened!!!" Po cried as Laa Laa patted her back "Dipsy just doesn't understand... I know that Noo Noo hurt us but-" Po was interrupted by the sound of banging "that name shall not be used in this household young lady!" Tinky Winky said angrily. Po had got up and started walking out the door again and then she was in the grass and looking at a tree that reminded her of many things. Po still loved Noo Noo no matter what because Noo Noo was like a father to her and always helped her and even when he was mean he still tried his best not to yell and he didn't yell often. Po stood by the tree that used to be dead and used to be the tree she hung from before Noo Noo set her free and took her to the station. Po sat down by the tree and cried as she remembered all the times that Noo Noo had helped her then she heard Noo Noo's voice echo through the air. "Don't.... Cry.... My.... Little one" Noo Noo's voice sounded calm and sweet "Noo Noo I miss you and the others just don't get me... What should I do?" Po asked as she wiped her tears away "stay..... Strong" Noo Noo's voice echoed. Po got up and stood up straight "you're right Noo Noo! I need to stay strong!" Po said confidently then she walked through the grass and jumped up and sung the song once again. Laa Laa found Po singing but then Tinky Winky came out and stopped her. "Po c'mon it's time for dinner" Tinky Winky called out and Po went back to the house to eat then the sun went down and everyone was getting tired so they lied down and went to bed. (I miss you Noo Noo...)