Po's dream

Po was fast asleep and was way far from waking up because she had a dream that started out confusing. Po was in a dark place where there was nothing but darkness then moments passed and light started to shine. The sky lit up with the light from the sun and the grass shook very smoothly. Po walked across the land and saw a lot of pretty things that she liked then she saw her old scooter. Dipsy had broken Po's scooter a long time ago when they had gotten into a fight but now the scooter was right in front of Po and it looked brand new so Po got on it and started riding it across the fields. Time went by and the land was so perfect for Po with no detractions or no being yelled at and it was perfect. Po rode her scooter a little bit longer before coming across a person but it didn't seem like a person but Po didn't know because for some reason it was foggy on that side. Po approached the person carefully and when she got closer you wouldn't believe what she saw... Noo Noo... Po wiped her eyes and looked back at Noo Noo again thinking that he wasn't real but he was still there. The little vacuum cleaner stretched out his arms and Po hugged him so tightly. "Noo Noo! I'm so glad to see you again!" Po cried "Po it's okay I'm here now" Noo Noo replied "where have you been?" Po asked "we'll ever since I was destroyed I found a way to transfer my soul into you head" Noo Noo explained "so you're real but in my head?" Po was confused "yeah but it won't be long until I return" Noo Noo said. Noo Noo turned back around and faced the open sky then he felt Po's hand touch his arm "want to go for a ride on my scooter?" Po asked "yeah it beats having to stare at the sky" Noo Noo replied then Po helped him on the scooter and they took a little ride. The night went on and Po was having a great time with Noo Noo in her dreams. Po and Noo Noo we're having a picnic in a flower bed and it smelled great. "I'm having a great time Noo Noo!" Po beamed "I'm having a great time too Po" Noo Noo said. Noo Noo sounded very emotionless but Po knew that he was telling the truth. "Noo Noo how come you never transferred you soul back into your own body?" Po asked "Po I'm different it is logically impossible for me too transfer my soul back into my body because I need something to actually help me and without that thing then I can't go back" Noo Noo explained "oh so you can only go into other people's bodies or heads?" Po asked "no but for some reason you're head allowed me to go in without that thing and it was like easy access I think it's because you sing that song and always think about me everyday that you're mind actually recognized me and let me in" Noo Noo said. Po stared at Noo Noo for a moment but she knew he was right because he was smart mostly because he was a AI but so what. Noo Noo sucked up the sandwich that Po had made him while Po ate her sandwich. "How come my family doesn't get me...?" Po asked "Po hunny it's common and a lot of situations where people just don't know what's going on in a person's life" Noo Noo's voice became softer. Po went up to Noo Noo and hugged him gently before finishing her sandwich but then everything started to fade away. "What's going on?" Po asked "your waking up" Noo Noo replied "what!? But I don't want to leave you!" Po cried as she held on to Noo Noo "Po I'm not going anywhere I'll be here every night and every nap you take alright" Noo Noo said "alright..." Po sighed then she gave Noo Noo one last hug before waking up. "Good morning Po" Laa Laa yawned as she got up and got out a pair of dark purple clothes "good morning Laa Laa" Po sighed then Laa Laa gave Po a kiss on the head and then went to go change. Po loved Laa Laa and she loved Tinky Winky and Dipsy too but not as much as she missed Noo Noo. Po got up and went to go change as we'll and this time she wore almost the same clothes as Laa Laa and of course she had her hoodie. Po was ready to start a new day but then she heard a voice "Po.... You there....?" The voice said "Noo Noo?" Po asked "yeah.... It's.... Me" Noo Noo's voice echoed through Po's mind. Noo Noo had somehow got in connection with the actual universe and now was talking with Po through the universe but in her mind. Noo Noo talked to Po a lot ever since he was able too but sometimes he had other things to do. Po was happy that Noo Noo was safe and she loved him as much as he loved her.