so

So after kami left I had decided to try on and style the cloths I had gotten. I really liked how they looked on me most of the time I would where what my mom because she kinda knows my style but it has kinda changed and I don't want to dress like a 5th grader in my everyday life and she got me you know.
but being able to just get the cloths miself made me feel better about my style and be able to find things that I  look good in.
On me like skirts really complement my figure the way it hugs my waist and gose out kinda but makes me look amazing it give me covers  and I like the way that they sway when I walk ever so slightly. The way it is frily and I can spin then it looks pretty by going up kinda but not all the way so I keep it kinda modestg. I then take a my phone out and take a video of me in the outfit I like the most and send I to Kami to see what he thinks on what I bought.
After two or so minutes he sent me a ridiculous photo of him  in a Pikachu onsy and crocks with his hair all messy and in his face and he  said I look amazing witch made me feel butterflies fly all over my tuy and me face heat up. I don't get complements that often so when I do get them I feel amazing. Me and Kami keep texting and  I look to see if I can find any summer jobs and I do!
There is a small semi beasy cafe that is perfect for me.I then start to type out my application to work there and send it to where I am suppose to .Wail I turn it in I smell the delicious smell of my mom's cooking I head out to  the kitchen and see her making food. I put my hair up and start helping her Wail we talk about life and I found out that she got a promotion (thank you flobejo16)at her job.
I congrats her and tell her how I want to get a summer job and I put in a application to work at the cafe. She told me that she is proud but I am only about 15 so they might say no but  she will give me money to do some things for my family . We finesh cooking and start to eat I tell her that I made it into UA and she hugged me and told me how proud she was. I gug her back and continue eating and talking about life.
After she then heads to bed and I clean my room and do the dishes. I head to bed after and dream of who knows what.

Hezlo blue flower here and I'm back I will try to update more but no promises if y'all want I will take ideas just put them in the chat talking about the chat thing the question of the day  is  What do you think Izumis dream was like?

Blue flower out✌️