school

Just like that school started. Izu woke to her alarm praticly making her ears bleed. She reached over and with about five it was able to turn it off. She left her bed with a heavy sigh and got ready.
A couple of miles away  her boyfriend Denki woke up after hitting snooze 3 time. He threw on his uniform brushed his teeth and hair then went on his way.  He walked to her house and waited for her.
Izu can out and they headed there way to the school. Saying there good mornings they headed to school.
Izu likes coffee so kami stopped on there way there and the had some coffee with muffins. Kami payed after much fussing from Izu saying that he doesn't have to and she can but he said that he doesn't mind and would always pay for her. She didn't that that was enough and argued that he bought her all thoughs clothes so it's the least she could do to pay him back
It went back and forth until Kami won on the account that he had more money than she did and that he was the man and should pay.
They walked and talked always hearing the other and responding with glee. Soon they were at the school.  With a heavy heart they entered. The flowers were blooming,the birds were cheering mabey just maybe with luck I can share say that this will be the ending of the beginning. It started off as puppy love and now they will start there new life with each other by there side. The love is strung. They come and kiss each other's and with that there new chapter starts as they entered there classrooms.

'hello guys I know that the ending was rushed but I hope y'all liked the story. I might write a sequel but probably not but if y'all want to y'all can. Stay safe,love eachother and the last question is are u ok?

Blue flower out✌️