𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒆!(𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝑮!𝒑 𝒀𝒂𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒐

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔: 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒙, 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒆𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈(?)

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕.
(2023) 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒆?!

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

Shes so...enmouring you could say.
Pink hair, beauty,looks defenitly its a win for you you have a hot woman by your side yet why do the men of inazuma pin for you more often.

It only irks the beauty by your side, Yae miko. All she could do was tsk at the pathetic attempts by the many of inazuma trying to woo her lover. Honestly, she felt as though humans theese days were too cocky. Atleast she had a repuation to be terrifying so as soon as they got ready with their pristine gifts or poetic words all she had to do was stare them down or wrap her arms around you

even in some troubled times even bite your neck.
"tch tch thats not how you do it dear let me help you."
just as shes whispering dirty words down your ear as if she was pouring actual posion or...a love drug?
Maybe thats what inazumans were taking theese days due to the unatrual attention you draw.

Miko mentally sighs looking codly at the next inazuman on her walk ruining time with her lover. honestly her mind has been blank the entire time sue to theese events. All she can do is jealously watch or make a bold rema-

Her train of thought paused before she saw his lowly hand touch you. Honestly the nerve of some people. tsk.
You can just feel the archon herself impowering Miko to-

all she does is pause and watches her lover knowing her lover is all but hers but it irked her knowing she needed some self control left but now she has no choice...

She'll show it to the world that she owns you if she has to.

"say it again." Mikos lips softly moved releasing her raspy yet pretty voice.

"im yours.." all you could do was wince underneath her trying to grip her shirt for some stability in the dirty alleyway she was dick deep inside you in. tsk tsk you went to far this time

"little one." her thoughts now midway aloud

"eyes up here." her voice drew closer. you were cock warming her cum for her till she felt like you deserved to be pounded atleast a bit roughly in this dirty and filthly alley. Just like the inazuman who dared to touch her property.

"such a pretty girl arent you?" her soft giggles rang in your ears and went through the other.
The soft crowd of the inazumans speaking through your midnight stroll was enough to excite you.

What would the headlines be? Honestly, the paper would be a tremendously great marketing technique not knowing if its a scam or not, Miko taps her chin in thought mentally smirking at the ideas even imagning the archons reaction but alas that should stray her mind for now.

"hm...maybe if you amuse me ill start-; she pauses grunting leaving your sensitive body collapsing over her body.

-moving." her smirk was never ending her cock is massive too..It has a vein that was stretching you out pretty well.

"go on now darling. I dont have all day"

Sometimes you wish you could smack that smirk off her she can really make you head over hells weak or trembeling its not fair isnt it?

But little do you know,

She craves every bit of your attention and will probably fight for it.