76

Alex's POV

"Can we have all your attention towards the middle of the dance floor as the Acevedo's have their first dance." The DJ announces.

Nat grabs the tail of my dress as we walk towards the middle of the dance floor.

"So what did we end up picking?" Nat asks.

"A good one." I say with a smile.

"I want to interrupt real quick. Hi everyone I'm Taylor, Natalie's sister, I know it's time for the first dance and I know they already picked out a song, but I wanted to ask the lovely couple if they would let me sing a song I wrote for them as their first dance."

I look at Nat who looks at me, then we look at Taylor.

"I wrote a song. Surprise." Taylor says. "What do you say? I promise it's a good song for your first dance."

"I'm okay with that, Al?"

"I'm okay with that too." I say.

"Great."

Taylor walks back as the orchestra begins, taylor begins to play the piano, a smile on her face as she looks over at us.

Taylor's POV

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

"Taylor I love her."

"You certainly have a certain way of showing it Alex." I say making Alex sigh. I make my way inside the house, Alex following behind.

"Please."

"It's not up to me Alex."

"I want to go wherever she goes Taylor. I embarrassingly enough stalked her."

"Been there done that." I say.

"It feels like I've known her for so long, I love her."

"Prove it. To me and to her. You hurt her more than what you already have and I'll have to do something."

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover

"Tay help me."

"Now why should I do that?" I ask Nat.

"Because you love me?"

"Spit it out."

"I love her okay! I want all of it, her complications, her dreary Mondays, everything. Help me Tay please, how do I try and get her back."

We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

I look at the middle of the dance floor, a smile on my face as I continue to sing. My sister happy. That's all I've ever wanted for her.

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Lover