🎧Ch 1 - A New Face🎧

Oakhaven, Massachusetts.

Once a quiet little town.

Now overrun with tourists.

All here for the fall event of the year; the Oakhaven Autumn Feast.

And sitting underneath a tall oak tree, waiting for him to finally show up, you tuned out the ruckus of the people by listening to music from your ear buds via your portable music player.

You nodded off to sleep by your favorite tunes.

Your foggy mind was clouded by images.

Whether it was your wandering thoughts or flashes back to the same exact dream you've been experiencing a lot lately.

A large oak tree.

A tethered old journal.

Swirls of green energy striking from the sky.

And out of the foggy, smoky clouds from where the blast landed ...

A figure with their back to you appeared.

The grim, dreary atmosphere of the flaming, uprooted grounds around you suddenly turned red.

The silhouetted figure before you then came into focus.

Black and red attire in a curvy, feminine figure.

Black hair with red highlights.

As her face turned to face you, it was shadowed where her eyes would be.

Instead, you spotted red and black lips, curling up into a pointy fanged smile.

You were jolted awake by the firm shake on your shoulder.

Your face bumped into the chest of a familiar someone; their form shook with laughter.

You pulled out your ear buds; music spilling out into the air as they dangled against your chest, as you looked up to see the bespectacled face of the famous horror writer himself.

You felt your own face break out into a relieved smile.

"Uncle!"

His big warm hands gripped onto yours to help pull you to your feet before he pulled you into his arms, giving you a big bear hug; his warm laughter bringing you comfort.

"Uncle!?" A chorus of foreign voices spoke at once.

You jumped a bit, startled at the group of people peering behind the towering author.

He cleared his throat enough before presenting "Yes. While I'm mostly private with my family life, I feel it only best to make a special exception for today."

He wrapped a secure arm around your shoulders, giving you a gentle squeeze.

"This is my niece, Y/n."

"Niece!?" The group exclaimed together, again.

 "Yes. Y/n, I believe you're already aware of who these fine folk are?"

The blue, purple, orange, and green themed attire for each person along with the talking dog spoke volumes.

"You're Mystery Incorporated." You gave them a timid wave. "N – Nice to meet you."

.

.

.

A/N: Yeeaaaah ...

What am I doing?

I'm gonna go now.

I own no images included in this story now Scooby Doo and the Hex Girls and such; all credit goes to their respective creators.

I'm just writing out my feelings for this one amazing gal ... 

Yeeeaahhh~

Until next time, byyyyyye~!