Blue Marbles

'{] 1653 words [} '

"How can someone have so much stuff?" Claggor asked, well, it wasn't really a question. "Simple, just get born lucky." Mylo said As-a-Matter-of-fact. "There's a lot of ways to get rich. Being a thief Is an example." you put an item in the bag, it looked valuable so why not. "That too." He shrugged. You look around to notice Powder is gone. Pow opens a door as you move along a hallway. You approach her and follow her into the room she has opened.

"What is this?" says the narrator. The startling noise made her flinch. "Oh, (Name)! You scared me..." You laugh and walk over to the desk where she was stood at. She took out a book and gave it a cursory read, but there was nothing intriguing about it. She noticed two sandwiches beside her. She said In a normal tone, "Woo-hoo!" "Want one?" she asked as she reached for them. "Yes!" she gave one to you and after that immediately started Chowing down. You ate the Sandwich as a result of her gesture. You stood there watching her take a blueprint from the top of a chest.

She attempted to lift it, but it was far too heavy. She sighed. "Open it," you said, curious to see what was inside. "How?" she inquired, touching it in several locations before it rattled. You both stare in astonishment as she slowed down and withdrawn her hands. It gently expanded, revealing a sea of sparkling Blue Marbles.
You placed the sandwich on the table and exchanged glances, undecided on whether or not to accept it. It appeared to be valuable, so... Powder snatched one and brought it to eye level. You grabbed up another one. It was cool and had a blue gleam about it. It turned out they weren't just marbles, but gemstones. "Wow," you thought as you saw your reflection in its gleaming surface.

"we gotta go! " Violet spoke to you both in a whisper. Hearing her frantic voice and the pounding against the door, you two jump and gasp then look at her. Vi had a tight expression on her face. Powder snatched up all of the Gems in a flash. Powder was close behind you as you raced out. Then you went ahead of them and out the door, Vi dragged Powder. In a hurry, Mylo said, "Come on." She drops the powder and returns to her bag.  "Violet?!" you questioned in a low tone. "We'll be fine. Just get back on the roof." she whispered back.

She slung her backbag over her shoulder and tried to run. A large explosion occurred, causing everyone to fall back screaming. Violet emerges and glances to the side, hearing cracks. "Hold on!" Violet yelled as you all stood up. The floor was falling and you quickly lost your equilibrium. There was a lot of trash and dust around, which made you cough a lot. Violet went up to the ledge, where the floor had been only a few moments before. She broke out in a cold sweat when she noticed the enforcers staring at her. She ran back to you guys after hearing honk and exclaimed, "Shit." You assisted powder up.

୨♡୧
---------

You all sprinted across the streets, your shoes damp from stepping in puddles. You almost trip as you gasp.

"Stop right there!" yelled an enforcer before hurling something at you. Claggor exclaims when he notices it stuck on a pole. He was relieved that he had escaped, but now was not the time to relax. People moved out of your way, with none of them attempting to stop you.

You arrived at a crowded location. "Faster!" Violet screamed. You push people out of the way, scared you'd lose Powder and the others.

You almost fell down the flight of steps after jumping all the wsy down from the first step, but you managed to get down safely. You notice something approaching you and hastily get out of the way. You think to yourself, "Holy shit...!"