Fight Out

"Just a taste?" she inquired. 'Oh, no.' You knew she was going to do something "just a-" and she did it. She cut him off by slamming the bag on the side of the face. He sighs and collapses. The sack was then thrown to Powder. As a brawl breaks out, you mutter to yourself, "Shit!" You take a step back alongside Powder. Powder whimpers and becomes much more backed up. You realize that everyone is preoccupied, so you grasp Powder's arm and try to flee.

That didn't work when you locked eyes with one of the guys who had fallen in front of you. She lets out a gasp. "Run!" you yelled as you yanked her up and away.

He overtakes you and shoves you aside, causing you to fall behind. You grunt and clutched his foot. He stepped hard on your arm right away. Because of the amount of force he employed, you were forced to let go. "Ugh, fuck!" you scream as you clutch your arm when he approaches Powder. You stand up and sprint after them, utilizing your fine arm.

When you come up to them, you notice Powder has been cornered by the man. Her hands are seen grasping the bag. "W-wait, Powder!" By then it was too late. She had already thrown the bag away. The bag's impact on the water could be heard. The man dashed to the barrier and attempted to grab the bag.

You were too preoccupied with getting to the guy to realize that the powder had vanished. "Hey! Why don't you join in if you really want it?" you grimaced as you kicked his back against the cheaply constructed barrier, making him sink into the ocean. He shrieked and fell in, thus the water splashed around.

୨♡୧
--------

"You did what!?" Mylo shouted as he approached her face. She sunk inside and apologised profusely once more. She tried to defend herself by claiming, "I tried to fight him off with Mouser, but... She didn't work." "Who could have predicted that?" Mylo laughed sarcastically and raised his hand. "We shouldn't have gone there, No," Claggor said, being the neurotic freak he was. He walked back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth again, repeating the cycle.

You yanked Mylo's arm down and felt bad. "I'm sorry. I tried to slow him down. But hey, anybody would have done the same if they were in your situation. " Before Mylo could say anything, you frowned and prodded his gut. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you were a little faster, you thought.

"it Doesn't matter. The stuff's gone so, stop beating yourself over it." Violet approached Powder. "It's alright, Powder. At least you're okay." She moved up to the door after placing her palm on Pow's cheek. "Okay? So, how about us? She gets a pass while I get my face bashed in?" Mylo sneered. You've all come in. Powder's pinky was linked to yours. "Yep."

She would have smiled, but she was too guilty and depressed to do so. Powder's chest lit up with joy as a result of the simple act, which comforted her. Violet turns on the elevator as you all enter. "Every time." Mylo got the ball rolling. "Every time she-" you sent him a glare. "she jinxes everything!" He got up and yelled in her face. You both open your mouths, but Violet interrupts you before you can say anything. "Just drop it, You two."

You And Mylo both scoff.

The elevator stops and you all walk out. The entire place was green and black, at least for the most part. In comparison to Piltover, it was in shambles. Mylo comes upon an apple stand and steals two apples without the owner's knowledge. You caught one that he threw to you. You and Mylo were like siblings; you loved him and he loved you. Even after all of your quarrels, you'd forgive each other and make up time to hangout.