First love -1

Deafening music filled her ears when Gao Yan opened her eyes. In such noisy bar Gao Yan mood is not good, even a little irritable.

Holding her painful head Gao Yan made her way to bathroom. Looking into mirror she frowned. Compared to her original charming face this body still has little baby fat.

Being amazed at the discovery her eyes widened. With sudden influx of body memories her head started to hurt. Clutching her head she leaned against the wall to absorb the memories.

The original owner Gao Yan was married to Chen Yufeng , the heir of Chen family.

They fell in love since college and their relationship is very good.

Gao Yan's both parents are high school teachers. As their only daughter they are opposed to Gao Yan relationship with Chen Yufeng. Not many are optimistic about their relationship.

But their good relationship continued for years. Softening their attitude adults blessed their relationship.

Even after marriage Chen Yufeng has always been good to Gao Yan, making her become object of women envy.

If there are no accidents two people can live their lives like this to make their lives more beautiful.

The accident happened because of arrival of a man named Wei Ming.

Wei Ming is Gao Yan's first love in high school and also her life savior.

Later they broke up for various reasons when Wei Ming moved abroad. After that she has not heard about him.

This broken love hurt her a lot, but continued to move on until she met Chen Yufeng who caused her second heart beat.

After Wei Ming came he contacted Gao Yan. This made her complicated, if you ask her if she forgot Wei Ming completely then it is absolutely false.

How can she forget about their 5 years of relationship easily. How they hid from friends and teachers to meet secretly, how they saved money to buy gifts to each other, how he saved her from roughs harassing her. There are tons of pleasant memories.

She know it is wrong but her curiosity got best of her. She just wanted to know how he is doing. At that time she didn't know how terrible life will turn out to be.

When she saw Wei Ming she was surprised. The boy in her memory changed so much that it is hard to recognize at a glance. Chiseled jaw, long legs, hard biceps, he became more manly surrounded by hormones.

When asked what's going on, Wei Ming shook his head with a bitter smile, saying that his mother died fighting cancer abroad. He has a lot of debt to pay.

Hearing this Gao Yan is surprised, she know that Wei Ming only has his mother and his dad died in accident during his childhood. He is raised by hard work of his mother.

Gao Yan also has a good opinion on this aunt, now listening that she passed away made her distressed for Wei Ming.

She gave him 10,000 yuan and asked him to call her if he needed any help.

She didn't mention to Chen Yufeng about this meeting. She just thought it was a small episode not worth mentioning or maybe she was guilty.

Since then they are both in frequent contact. Longer the time she spends with Wei Ming the more she felt something sprouting in her heart. This made her guilty. So she stopped contacting him.

Many thought she has always been happy in relationship with Chen Yufeng but only she know how much she had suffered. They has not been equal from starting.

Chen Yufeng being the only heir of Chen family has always been a busy person. She has to deal with the jealous girls in college, even after marriage she had to endure her mother-in-law dislike. This made her aggrieved.

At one time her mother in law criticized her as a leecher and eggless hen. This made her very angry, she called Chen Yufeng to only get busy tone. To relive her breath she came to bar to drink.

Her anger made her drink a lot. Alcohol burned her reason. When she woke up next morning to find herself in bed with Wei Ming, she freaked out.

It seemed like she called him in dizzy state. When something like this happened, Gao Yan felt afraid. Though she suffered in this marriage, she has no thought of betraying Chen Yufeng.

When she felt afraid Wei Ming hugged her and told her, he will be responsible for her. This didn't do much, her emotional state got out of control. She slapped Wei Ming and chased him out.

After she gradually calmed down, she went to their villa. When faced with her exhausted husband who returned after business trip she broke down. Under his coaxing she gradually fell asleep.

Next few days has been a torture to her. Thought of betraying her husband made her guilty. The thought of what would happen if Chen Yufeng know, occupied her mind. Not wanting to continue like this she proposed divorce.

Her proposal surprised Chen Yufeng, he thought it was joke at first. When she acknowledged her cheating, he couldn't belive his ears. When he pleaded her if it was accident she became silent. She know that she is in half conscious state at that time, even after knowing it is Wei Ming she didn't give much resistance.

Without saying much Chen Yufeng left the villa. He returned only after 10 days with a divorce agreement. His always gentle face became indifferent.

Looking at the agreement, she would get 100 million and a small villa after divorce. Without saying much she signed on the divorce agreement.

After divorce her life became hard, various speculations by relatives, gossips about her in her work place, parents nagging started to irritate her.

When Wei Ming proposed to marry her, she choose to accepted him.

After their marriage she started helping Wei Ming payoff his debts. Life after marriage started to get better. Wei Ming would get up early every day to make breakfast for her. He always gives her extra patience.

With her 20 million help he started his own business which started to bloom with passage of time.

A/N : little cuties please vote and comment.😉