First love - 3

Waking up dazed Gao Yan looking at clock. '7 AM' being relived she hurriedly rinse her mouth and walked into kitchen. Looking at the figure preparing breakfast made her stunned.

After she entered the original owner body , the feelings of original owner started to effect her.

Staring at his slender hands skillfully preparing breakfast an emotion she never felt before developed in her heart. An urge to draw close to him, this emotion bewildered her. She is never a person to hesitate.

Opening her arms wide she hugged Chen Yufeng from behind, resting her head on his back. This new feeling that she couldn't describe made her adicted. Just like alcohol she want to sink into this feeling.

Being hugged suddenly made Chen Yufeng stunned. Even without looking he know who it was. Pausing his work he turned his head and captured the lips of his beloved.

After a passionate kiss, he reluctantly left her lips and gazed into her eyes. Seeing the strong love in his eyes Gao Yan's heart started to beat stronger.

In her original world Gao Yan is born without emotions. Born in one of the richest family, she was made to learn and understand about emotions of people. Her parents made a great effort in bringing many top teachers for her.

Born intelligent she gradually started to grasp people's emotion by their facial expressions.

Every time she felt like she's missing something.

She felt like she's different from people around her. She started to become workaholic. Her days grey with same routine everyday.

So when she died, she didn't feel reluctant. Given a chance to feel emotions is the best gift she was given.

Looking into Chen Yufeng eyes, corner of her lips tilted up. Maybe this is not strong emotion for original owner but for her who never felt anything, this little bit of warmth is enough to make her delighted.

They enjoyed their breakfast. Even without words between them, one can see pink bubbles surrounding them.

After breakfast Chen Yufeng left for work after getting a sweet goodbye kiss from his wife.

Humming a song he made his way to his office. Even the extra work didn't erase his good mood.

Sitting on the sofa Gao Yan became bored. Nothing raised her interest. Even television and internet failed to gain a trace of her attention.

She has no interest in outside world. With her expressionless face she tried to think about Chen Yufeng. A warm feeling surged in her heart.

She concluded that she only gained original owners romantic feelings.

Even as she tried to divert her attention, she can't focus her mind on things.

In her original world she has been trained and guided about the importance of the family business. Her mind always occupying about how to make the group reach pinnacle in business world.

Now loosing her once goal she became aimless.

As she tried to think about the plot, the original owner still has some romantic feelings for her ex-boyfriend. To not be effected by those useless feeling she have to cultivate her feelings with her husband.

Making her way into kitchen, she tried to cook some simple dishes according to original owner memory.

By afternoon she made a soup, two meat and one vegetable dishes. Packing them up she drove her car to Chen Yufengs office.

Original owner usually doesn't use Chen family workers. Afraid that they would look down on her, she never accepted any maids from the old house. This is also one of the reason the old madam doesn't like about Gao Yan.

After parking her car, she called assistant Yu. He came down to pick her up. With his help she got a direct access to President office.

Opening the door slowly, she peeped inside to look at the busy figure.

He sat on the chair leaning slightly forward to look at the documents on the table. His eyes seriously focused, brown silky hair casually fluttered, lips pursed.

Looking at his new side her heart was sent to palpitations. She made her way into his office, putting the lunch box on sofa she made her way to him.

Ignoring his dumbfounded look she sat on his lap and took his lips. Under his astonished gaze she started to gently bite and suck his lips.

Though Chen Yufeng felt surprised by her proactive behavior, he felt happy. Encircling his arm around her waist he responded by deepening her kiss.

After the kiss Gao Yan lay panting on his shoulders weakly.

A/N : Know the story runs fast buts its not Gao Yan personality to hesitate.