6) The party

(When Randy dances with that girl and spins her in the party scene makes me melt, so you're gonna be that girl)

Y/n's pov

When Randy and I pulled up to the party, it seemed almost as if it had been going on for hours, despite the fact that Tatum and Sidney weren't there yet.

We were immediately greeted by Stu when we entered.

"Yo, yo! My main girl!" He hugged me tightly, spinning me around.

He was wearing a long red silky robe over his sweater, and looked to be drunk already.

Him and Randy did a handshake after Stu let go of me.

"We got alcohol in the kitchen, Tatum and Sid should be here with the food soon." He said. "What's in the bag?"

"We figured we'd make it a blockbuster night."  I held up the bag, shaking it slightly.

"sWEET!!" He dragged it out typical stu-style.

Some guy came out of the kitchen with a funnel and a tube. "Let's get this party started!" He stumbled.

Stu nodded excitedly, pushing him into the kitchen.

I interlocked my fingers with Randy's and dragged him over to the kitchen, grabbing two beers.

He took one and I guided us back to the couch, the one mostly empty spot.

The loud punk music pounded through the house as we sat, not a care in the world.

"Do you wanna dance m'lady?" Randy asked out of the blue, holding his hand out real nice and proper-like.

"Dance?" I asked. "Yeah but this isn't dancing music." I narrowed my eyes.

"So? It'll be fun! All music is dancing music." He shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows. "The Shining's main title?" I asked.

"Okay, that's a stretch." He nodded.

I stood up and the both of us started moving to the rhythm of the song.

He raised my arm above my head. "Do a spin for me." He said.

I giggled as he spun me around a few times.

Tatum and Sidney came in with the food and Tatum smirked at me, raising her eyebrows.

They headed for the kitchen with the food and Stu greeted them.

Randy finished the spinning and Stu, Tatum and Sid all joined us in the living room.

Tatum and Sidney sat on one of the couches and Stu came and jumped over the back of the couch, landing beside Tatum.

At least 8 other people had situated themselves around the TV.

"Let's pick a movie now, huh?" Stu asked excitedly earning cheers from the drunk teenagers.

I handed a couple of the movies to a standing Randy, then sat beside Sidney and Tatum.

"Okay, now we're gonna vote so just l throw your hand up when it's the one you want." Randy explained.

"How many Evil Dead?" He asked.

Two raised their hands.

"How many Hellraiser?" He held up the VHS.

Three raised their hands.

"Got a little Hellraiser right here." Stu joked, pointing to Tatum who just hit him and giggled.

"The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night..." Sidney red through a few of them. "How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all of these movies?"

He leaned on the armrest of the sofa, his hands together in mock prayer. "She's the.. Scream Queen." He said.