jealous!robaire x gn!reader - time with you

💙🤍

requested by: cuguja999

summary: robaire isn't happy that you're spending so much time with aaron z.

warnings: none

.

.

.

.

YOU HAD BEEN spending time with aaron z because he had a basketball game coming up, and he needed someone to practice with. everyone else had other matters to attend to, so he asked you. you weren't the best at sports, but you wanted to help him out so you said yes.

the both of you would go to a local park every day to practice until his game. in the mornings, he'd wake you up to go for a run. you were happy to be spending time with z. you hadn't talked to him much, so it was nice to get to know him a bit more.

robaire had noticed how much time you were spending with z and it upset him. you were his girlfriend, and you two barely had time together. you and z were out for most of the day. the only time robaire had time to spend with you was when you were out with z.

usually, the members didn't have much to do after a tour, but being the leader meant robaire always had something to do. he thought inviting you to stay over would allow you both to have more time together, but it was the opposite.

the only times he got to see you were at night and you were usually asleep in the extra room they had for you.

...

the day before z's game you were out with him for your last basketball practice. all the other members were home since z said he had news for them. while waiting, tae young and jesse started preparing dinner in the kitchen so you could all eat together. you all barely spent time together since you came so they thought it would be a nice surprise.

aaron t came out of his room, "ooh, i smell food. what are you guys making?" he asked excitedly, sitting at the island where tae young and jesse were cooking.

"traditional korean dinner, for all of us. z and y/n will be coming back soon," tae young replied, putting a pan in the oven.

"sounds good...hey do you guys know why robaire 's been moping around the apartment? dude hasn't said a word to anybody all day." t brought up drumming, his fingers on the counter.

"not a clue. maybe something happened between him and y/n? i haven't seen them together recently. she's been out with z a lot this past week." jesse explained. robaire had walked out of his room mid-conversation to grab something to drink.

they all awkwardly greeted robaire. he waved back, saying nothing. he grabbed a bottle from the fridge and went back to his room.

aaron t sighed. "do you think we should check on him?" he asked worriedly.

"i think we should leave him alone for now," tae young said, frowning.

they hoped whatever was happening between you two would work out soon.

meanwhile, you and aaron z finished up and started walking back home. as the sun began to set, you and z talked about how excited you were for his game tomorrow.

"i can't wait to tell everyone tonight about the game. do you think they'll be able to come?" z asked.

you smiled brightly at him, "i'm sure they'll be able to go. you have mad skills, z! you're going to destroy that other team so hard." you reassured him.