Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated In a while I've been super busy. I'm going to try to update more regularly but I'm still pretty busy.

Jace's POV
I had stayed at Cody's house until about 9 O'clock. I left because Cody started getting tired and he wanted to go to bed. I had a plan. We were going to watch a movie then I was going to make my move. Our first kiss together. When the night started everything was going according to plan. He had picked a movie and we were watching it. He was curled in a ball like shape at one en of the coach while I was at the other. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie or Cody. I was looking around the living room. It was nice and clean, but the odd thing was there were no personal items. No family photos or anything personal. It was like staying in a hotel. I was so zoned out I didn't notice Cody moving closer to me until he was curled up against my side. I looked down at him surprised but he was still focused on the movie. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer. I was just starring at him. I mean I knew he was adorable but looking at him like this I realized he was just beautiful. His soft brown hair, his beautiful blue eyes, his long eye lashes, his little button nose, his full bubble gum pink lips. He noticed me starring and looked up at me. He looked so adorable and innocent. I felt my heart swell. I had never felt like this before.

"T- Thanks." He stuttered looking down at his knees, the movie having been completely forgot about.

"For what?" I asked.

"Umm I-I don't k-know." He stuttered blushing.

"Yes you do what is it?" I asked sitting up forcing him to put his feet on the ground so he didn't fall off the coach.

"T-thank you f-for making me f-feel like s-someone l-li-likes m-me a-and t-tel- telling me t-that my e-eyes a-are n-not u-ugly." He barley stuttered out blushing and pulling his knees back up and putting his face in his knees so I couldn't see it.

"Oh baby. Of course I like you, your so sweet and your beautiful! Your eyes, your body, Your everything is beautiful." I said completely truthfully. I pulled him into my lap and he looked up at me and he had tears streaming down his face. I pulled him close as he cried into my neck. The movie was long over and we just sat there cuddling. Even when he had calmed down to nothin but small hiccups, we just cuddled together. I don't know how long we were stilling there for until he let out the most adorable yawn. He was like an adorable little kitten.

"You tired?" I asked. He nodded his head yes, So I out him down and we both stood up. He wrapped his frail little arms around my waist and put his head in my chest. I hugged him back and then kissed his head. He let out an adorable little giggle.

"I'll see ya tomorrow babe." I said leaving, I noticed him blush before I closed the door. I got on my motorcycle and drove to my flat that I share with my best friend, Aiden. When I walked in he wasn't wearing a shirt laying on the coach eating a bag of crisps watching cartoons.

"Hey Aiden I gotta talk to you." I said nervously.

"K, shoot." He said pausing his show and sitting up. I sighed and sat done in the lazy boy across from him.

"I have a problem." I started.

"There is this little grade 10 named Cody who I ran into in detention. He is the most innocent little thing you could ever lay your eyes on." I said but was cut off by Aiden.

"And let me guess you decided to make him your next toy and during detention you sat by him am touched him inappropriately under the desk then went back to his house and made out with him until he got tired and you left."

"No... I mean well that was the plan at first but... Aiden he is the definition of beautiful. His eyes are so blue like the ocean and his skin is milky white and it's so soft it's like a baby's and he has a cute little button nose, and his lips are plump and there the colour of bubble gum Aiden Bubble Gum!!!!" I rambled. I looked at Aiden he was starring at me with wide eyes.

"At first I wanted him as a toy and I did start to play with him but before I could really look at him he got scared and almost cried and I felt my heart  break when he did, we cuddled at his house as I didn't want to do anything with him I just wanted to hold him there forever and never let him go.I just wanted to be with him." I said looking at Aiden with hope filled eyes. He sat there with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide. He seemed to have snapped out of his trance and he cleared his throat before speaking.

" Well my dear, dear friend it looks to me like you are in love." He said simply.

"WHAT. Aiden it's me were taking about here I don't love, I don't do relationships, I fuck then never talk to again." I answered.

"Well I guess this Cody kid must be pretty damn special for the Jace Thompson to have fallen in love with and stopped his fuck boy ways. I would like to meet this amazing child." He said standing up and cracking is back.

"I don't love him. Aiden. I can't."

Please vote if you like it, it really makes my day when I get a comment telling me they liked my story. I'm also open for any constructive criticism but no hurtful things or hate pls and if you have any ideas or things u would like to happen in the story then jut comment it or message me. THX