Part 10, the next week, Oli, long

"Are you doing ok?" V woke me up, I stretched, the bandages around my chest aches, but not as bad as they did last week. I pulled V so he was on my lap, "do the kids go to school today?" I asked him. "Yep, they just left for the bus stop" he hugged me. I leaned back on the bed frame. "I'm so glad I don't have to go back to work until next week" I smiled and looked down at V. "At least we can get one day to ourselves" he put his hand on my chest, slowly bringing it up to my neck. "Are you ok?" I asked him. He looked up at me with lustful eyes. "I think I'm sick" he kissed my neck. "What medicine would you like?" I put my hand on his back, savoring the moment, "you" he said between breaths. He put his hand on my thigh. I started unbuttoning his shirt, feeling his abs and putting my hand down the back of his pants, feeling his ass. I could tell he was as hard as I was, we hadn't had sex in a while. "I get to be top this time," he whispered in my ear. "Yea right, I'm always top" I kissed him. "Your hurt, I am taking this opportunity" he said as he got up and took off his pants, I did the same. He laid me down on my back, putting himself between my legs, manhandling my cock. He started kissing my neck again, I was enjoying this more that I would have liked too. I put my hand on the back of his head. But he did something unexpected, he shoved two of his fingers in my asshole, (lubed of course) I yelped in surprise as he started fingering me. He wiped his face with his hand before he adjusted to put his dick inside of me. I moaned loudly as he started thrusting,  He caressed my cock as he did so. "How are you so good at this?" I whimpered. "I have experience" he said, he looked so hot, I pulled him closer to me so we could make out. I felt like I could burst. I moaned as I squirted all over myself. How has he not come yet? "Get on your hands and knees'' he demanded. I obayed, feeling V's hand go around my neck, he put his dick inside of me and started kissing my neck. The wet sound of his hips hitting mine aroused me more. He pulled out and moaned as he came all over my back. I turned around to see a very proud looking V. I grabbed his face and pulled it into mine, I picked him up as we headed to the shower, I set him on the counter and tried to start a shower, but he grabbed my hair and made me face his dick. "Suck it" he had an evil look on his face. I licked the tip, I wanted to see what he would do when I wasn't obeying. He gripped the back of my head again and shover his cock in my mouth. I moved my head up and down while looking up at him. He still kept the scruff of my hair in his hand as he guided me along. I closed my eyes and focused on licking/sucking his dick. When I heard a camera click, I opened my eyes to see V taking a picture, then another. I took his cock out of my mouth and reached up for the phone, I was in between his legs when he threw it in the bathtub. I took the opportunity, and kissed him. Adjusting myself and putting my dick inside of him, he moaned as I thrusted. I grabbed his horn and his hip, letting them help me into finishing in V. I felt it coming and kissed V again, I felt him moan as I filled him up. I felt something warm on my stomach, I looked down to see V cum again. I scooped some off my stomach and licked my fingers. V looked satisfied as I started a shower. We got cleaned up, he helped me re-do my bandages, and we headed to bed. We cuddled as I drifted into sleep.
I need to pee. I looked in the mirror and noticed a galaxy of hickeys, ranging from my neck, to chest, to my back/shoulders. "V!" I yelled. He walked in sleepily. I have never send V's eyes open wider. "What will we do? The kids can get home anytime. "First, we need to get dressed, I have a choker for this" I laughed and ruffled V's hair. I put on my jeans and shirt, then I put on my big, black choker, it covered most of my neck and had spikes ranging from sizes around it. I turned on music and we danced around in the kitchen. "I want to treat you to lunch, where would you like to go?" V asked. I spun him into my arms, "we could go to Chinese" I suggested. V nodded and we danced up the stairs, singing. We got dressed and headed to the car. I had to put on my seat belt slowly, because it still stings when anything touches my wound. We got to the restaurant and sat down, talking about what happened while I was knocked out. He talked about how lonely he felt and how much he and the kids visited me. I grabbed his hands, "I am so sorry V, I hope it doesn't ever happen again" I looked at the table angrily.
After we ate we headed home to greet the kids, they started singing happy birthday. I looked at V, "is it your birthday?" I asked. "No Oli, it's yours, we never celebrated, so we are now" He smiled. I couldn't remember. "Yea, I guess so" I smiled and hugged them. We ate cake before heading to bed. V was getting undressed when I came up behind him and hugged him, "thank you for today, I had a lot of fun." I said, hugging him tighter. We cuddled in bed before hearing a noise. I put my hand on V's arm, motioning for him to stay still. The noise was coming from out our window. I bit my hand and let the blood trickle into my palm. I made a dagger and grabbed it tight, hiding spikes in the blind spots of the window. I opened them quickly to see it was dark, I looked at V and stepped back to reveal the darkness. His smiling face slowly turned to horror. I quickly turned back around to see a giant pupil staring at me. "I think this is the house," a male voice said. "Oh really? I couldn't tell" a female one responded. I opened the window, hiding the dagger behind my thigh. "What do you want?" I asked. "We want you to come with us, didn't he also request Levi? Who's Levi?" The male voice chirped in. The eye turned angry, "shut up, Connor! We need Oli, V, and Levi to come with us" the female voice said. "Why do you need us?" I asked them. "Benedict needs you," Connor said.
I looked at V, "go get Levi '' I said, "you're really considering this?" He asked, I nodded, I needed to see what my former son needed. V went downstairs, as soon as the door closed the person started arguing. "Wait wait, hold on, are you both two people in one?" I yelled "well yea, how do you think we're this huge? Haha" the male voice said, "my name is Connor, this is my sister, Olivia" he said. V returned with Levi, who looked very tired. "Alright let's go, we will give you a ride" the female voice said, reaching their hand out. While V and Levi got on the big hand I wrote my children a note. Telling them to continue going to school and that we will be back soon. I climbed out the window, falling onto their palm. I looked at their face, they had four eyes, the top left and the bottom right we're pink, and the top right and the bottom left we're blue. They had four arms, their second pair was down at their waist. A long tail with a tuft of fur at the end to match. They had big horns jutting out of their forehead, with straight white hair just above their shoulders. A smile greeted me before quickly twitching and disappearing.  We walked for hours before arriving in a forest. They put us down and told us to stand back. With a flash of light two people stood in front of us. Connor greeted us, he had pure black skin, white hair, horns, and a tail. He looked muscular, like he had been working out. His sister looked the same, but she had purple skin and had a slimmer build. She wore a skirt and a piece of cloth over her chest. Her brother had on white sweatpants. We walked for a while until we arrived at a house. It looked pretty normal, but there was an ominous feeling with it. We walked in and arrived in the living room. Benedict was sitting on the couch, sipping on a slushy. "Hey pops, other pops, big bro" he looked over and smiled when he said "big bro". Levi scowled and I frowned, why would he act like we have hugged him and told him how much we've missed him. He got up and tried to make small talk with us as he showed us our rooms. "Why are we here?" I asked. He shrugged, "Connor and Olivia will be helping you enjoy your stay" he giggled at his hotel assistant voice.
The next couple of days went in a blur, nothing too interesting happened. Until one day when Benedict came inside with blood on his hands. We all stared at him. He acted like nothing happened, "so, what's for breakfast?" he smiled. "So, what's on your hands?" V mocked.  He looked at them and (very terribly) acted like he had no idea what it was or how he got it. V and I walked outside and followed the drips of blood. We told Benedict that we were going on a walk and Levi distracted him. We found a door to a cellar and walked in. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream.
We saw our kids.
They were chained by their hands and feet by the walls, they looked starved and could barely look up at us. My mouth hung open, what the hell was Benedict planning. V went to Nolan and I went to Millie. She had her prosthetic legs off and looked so helpless. I summoned some blood and with all of my might I took off the chains. I threw the knife at V so he could take off Nolans. I patted myself down to look for anything for them to eat or drink. I found my water bottle and brought Millie over to Nolan. I poured water in their mouths and they weakly drank it. I took off my jacket and ripped it so I could tie it around their wounds. "V, do you still have my blood pills on you?" I asked him frantically, "he took out the bottle and gave me one. I swallowed it quickly as V handed me the knife. I cut my thigh and made a gun for V, with some extra bullets. We both froze as we heard slow clapping behind us, we turned around slowly and I hid the knife in my belt. "Good job, huh?" He cackled as he approached us. "What do you want, Benedict?" I growled, standing up. He laughed again, "I wanted us to be a family again, that's why I invited my little siblings, Nolan and Millie, I think they have been enjoying their stay here so far" he smiled. Nolan laughed weakly before turning over and flipping him off. Levi approached us from behind Benedict. He smiled like the devil. I signed "you ok?" In ASL.  (American sign language) He started rapidly signing that Ben thought Levi was on his side, and that Connor is helping us, but Olivia is still loyal to Ben. Benedict noticed that I was looking at Levi and he quickly stopped before saying "I'm sorry papa, but I'm on Ben's side now" he looked at the ceiling. "Traitor" V said from behind me. Benedict lunged at me and we fought on the ground. Levi and Connor went to help Millie and Nolan, while V was trying to get a good shot at Ben. I used my blood and hardened it on my joints, using it as elbow and knee pads. I also hardened blood on my knuckles so it hurt more when I punched him. Ben reached for my knife, I backed off and he stood up. We circled each other, both of his hands on the knife. He looked nervous. He yelled as he started running towards me with the knife outstretched. I'm glad I now had control of the things inside of my body, I shifted my organs just a bit so they wouldn't touch the knife when it eventually went inside of me. He stabbed me right in the stomach. I grabbed his shoulders, holding him in place as I let my blood climb to his hands, and holding them in place. He looked panicked as they climbed higher and up his arms. I made tiny little spikes on the inside of the cuffs. The blood stopped at his shoulders. He screamed in pain as more spikes entered his skin. All the sudden one of Nolan's feathers almost hit me in the face. I flinched and when I opened my eyes I came face to face with a hole in between Ben's eyes. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he collapsed, I made my blood crumble so I wouldn't fall with him. I looked over to see V and Connor holding Millie and Nolan. They all looked shocked, but Nolan had his hand pointed out and he had a hardened look on his face. His feather returned to his back as he fainted, Connor caught him and held him up. "Seems like you guys have been having a good time" Olivia had a Smile on her face as she held Levi's neck. "Isn't the saying, an eye for an eye" she snickered as she held him up,  choking him. She summoned a knife and split his belly. His organs spilled in the ground as Levi started to die. I ran towards him and held his head. She was focused on me. I saw Zeke sprinting at Olivia. I tried to keep her attention on me, talking about how much I loved Levi and how much I chariched him. I used my blood to try and put his organs back inside of him. "Levi, do we have the same blood type?" I asked him. He nodded slightly. I started looking my blood inside of him, trying to buy us time. Zeke pounced on her. Biting her neck as she tried to get him off. I shot my blood at her and wrapped it around her neck, making it tighter, and tighter. She choked on what little air she had left and tried to grab at the collar unsuccessfully. It sunk into her skin, blood running down her chest and back. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she stood there, right before her head popped off and rolled to the ground. I smelled something disgusting from behind me. I looked to see Connor puking on the ground, with V patting his back. I looked back at Levi, using my blood to harden around his wound, trying to seal it up. "Zeke, call an ambulance" I looked up at him. He had blood around his mouth, he tried to rub it off while talking to the operator. "She told us to take the injured to the road and leave the dead for the first responders," Zeke finally said. I cut myself again and created a stretcher for Levi, Millie, and Nolan.
We walked in silence to the road. We met the EMTs and gave my children to them. Zeke, V, and I drive to the hospital in a cop car. We watched as they raced into the emergency room doors and went to sit in the waiting room. Zeke and V both had depressed looks on their faces. "I'm gonna go get some food, want anything?" He asked. "Can you get me some pretzels and water?" V asked. Zeke nodded and headed down the hallway. As soon as Zeke was out of sight V started breaking down. He hopped on my lap and cried on my shoulder. I hugged him tightly, burying my face in his ear. "W-why do I have to go through this again? It feels like everyone is getting hurt around me and I don't know what to do" he whispered in between sobs. I stopped for a minute. Shocked and sad about what I had just heard. How could I let this happen to my family? They have been struggling and I didn't notice. It's all my fault. How could you let this happen to your own fiancé? To your children? They already had bad homes and you just made their situation worse. How could you?
I wanted to cry so bad. But I had to stay strong for V. I rubbed his back, "it's ok V, I'm here for you, it's not your fault. I know what you're going through and I'm so sorry that you have to go through it. I'm here for you if you need anything. You're not alone." I tried to console him. He breathed deeply, trying to make himself stop. I kissed him and hugged him one more time. He sat down next to me as Zeke arrived. He gave V and I water bottles and gave V pretzels. He wipped his eyes as he ate his chips, he looked like he just got done crying. I felt so bad.
A cop came in some time later and asked for our story before he left again. V and I headed back home, Zeke wanted to stay with his siblings. I made dinner and drove it back up to the hospital with a pillow, blanket, and some other things. When I got home V was making cookies. He slapped my hand before I could take one. "It's for the hospital staff. Not for you" he glared playfully. We went to our room to watch tv while the cookies cooled off. Dirt opened the door with a creak. "Dirt! I completely forgot about you! You must be hungry! I'm sorry" I got up to feed, water, and clean her litter box. I sighed and sat on the couch. I took off my belt and all of my accessories and set them on the floor, cuddling up in a blanket. Tears welled up in my eyes, I finally let out everything I had been bottling up since the hospital. I cried for about an hour before finally going to sleep. I woke up at five in the morning to someone shaking me awake. I looked over to see V looking like a zombie, "you never came back to bed. I was making sure you were still alive." He croaked. I was facing the couch with my legs up, like a relaxed fetal position. I grabbed him and gently set him in between me and the couch. He had a fluffy blanket around him and it felt so comfortable having him there. The person who I truly loved and trusted, who loved and trusted me right back, next to me, in one of the hardest times in both of our lives. Like the calm after a storm.
I woke up with a jolt. I relaxed into V and smelled his hair, like honey mixed with something, but I'm not sure what. He looked over at me, and smiled. I smiled sheepishly back before kissing his cheek. He stretched before laying back down again, "we need to shower and pack some supplies before going back to the hospital." He sighed. My eyes widened. How could I forget. I'm a horrible person. "Oh yea. Wanna shower together?" I asked, looking up at him. He kissed my forehead, "as long as we can get food on the way" he laughed. I got up and held his hand up to our bathroom. We turned on the shower and got in. He traced the scar on my chest with his finger, it stung as he did. "This looks like it hurts" he hugged me. I hugged him back, we both relaxed into each other. Consoling each other without words. We finally released each other and washed ourselves. Dried off and packed some supplies, then headed off. I drove and we stopped at V's favorite fast food restaurant. We arrived and gave Zeke his food and we ate together in a cute pod thing. I reserved one, just for our family. It had a sofa bed , two armchairs, a coffee table, and a TV. A nurse came to us, we could see Millie and Nolan now. They were being held in the same room. We went with her. When we walked in we saw Millie and Nolan with tubes all around them. A lot of machines. Their cheeks were sunken in and they turned their heads towards us, but it looked like they were looking right through us, like they couldn't tell who we were. "Papa?" Nolan whispered. I ran to him and hugged him, and cried. "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry Nolan, i'm sorry I didn't realize he was doing that" I couldn't stop apologizing. I went to Millie and hugged her too, "Millie, i'm so sorry Millie. I wish I could have saved you guys sooner." V finally pulled me away, talking about how they needed their rest. I looked at Zeke, he was just standing there, looking horrified at the machines and how his siblings looked. I walked over and hugged him. "It's ok, you can go talk to them." I whispered. "Zeke" Millie said, "you're not going to hug me?". He ran over and hugged her, then Nolan. "We're gonna see if we can see Levi, then we're gonna go home and get some rest, is that ok with you guys?" V asked. They nodded, giving us the go ahead. The nurse led us to Levi, he had an oxygen mask over his face and looked like death. V asked the doctors questions while I couldn't stop staring. How could I let this happen? It should have been you. It SHOULD have even YOU! The voices screamed in my head. Zeke went over and sat next to Levi. After a while V tugged at my sleeve, "we can leave now" he said. "Zeke, let's go home, you need to sleep" I said. "I can't sleep right now, I need to stay here and watch over my siblings" his voice cracked. "Zeke, please? I know you didn't get any sleep last night" V scolded him. He sighed, giving in. We drove Home in silence. Zeke went to his room and we went to ours. We found Connor there, he was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He looked so sad. He looked up at us before laying his head back in his hands. "Um, hi?" I asked. He got up and grabbed my shoulders, "can I stay here for a while? I have nowhere to go, '' he asked. I looked at V, who nodded. "Sure, you can sleep on the couch," I said. He smiled and headed downstairs. I texted Zeke to tell him Connor was staying with us and flopped on my bed. V sat next to me and looked at me, he looked so pretty. I kissed him and hugged him. How was I going to get through this?