one

"good morning, granny" jimin greeted his granny as he came down after taking a good morning shower, ready to go to college. Today is Friday so he's happy about tomorrow is going to be a weekend and he can spend time with his friends.

"Oh! Jimin-ah, good morning" his granny smiled at him as she placed the breakfast on the table, jimin sat on the dining chair and starts to eat in breakfast "jimin, could you go deposit money for your father today after finishing your college? Hm?"

Jimin hummed "I'll, granny" he said mouth full, as he quickly finished his breakfast and went to the living room to take the bankbook which his granny placed on the tea table. He carefully kept the bankbook carefully inside one of his textbook and zipped his bag, ready to leave.

"Bye granny"

"Bye dear, and don't forget to deposit money"

Jimin stepped out of his house as he walked towards the bus stand, he wore oversized grey hoodie and black ripped jeans. While he walks looking around his phone notification sound distracted him, he took out his phone and checked the message only to get stopped by the message.

Myg: Good morning, J. Guess what, I'll be soon there to see you around

His breath hitched reading the text, good thing he didn't opened the text, he read the text by the notification. He ignored his text, switching off his phone and slide it inside his pocket and ran towards the bus stop.

By the time he reached the bus stop the bus came as he quickly get inside and took his seat, he really don't want to think about the text message he got a while ago from min yoongi but he can't help.

He sighed closing his eyes as he rested his head on the window

Is he really coming back from Canada?

Jimin's father and yoongi's father are really close friends, jimin met yoongi when he was six while that time yoongi in is nine, jimin was really attached to him when he was young. When they first met eachother jimin was a hyper boy while yoongi was a silent boy, jimin always finds his time to spend with yoongi.

But the time wents by- yoongi's behaviour changed which jimin doesn't like about that, yoongi became more into jimin and only jimin. He even fight his dad to join the same school as jimin and jimin was happy about that but soon he noticed weird behaviour about him.

Yoongi starts to yell at jimin for spending his time with his friends, he don't want jimin to join other club activities where he's not, he doesn't like the idea of jimin being in dance club, he doesn't like the idea of him being far away from him, he doesn't like the ideas of jimin being not with him, totally.

At first jimin thought that it's all normal but no, he started to yell at jimin and sometimes nearly raised his hands to hit the poor boy and that's when jimin knows yoongi is not okay.

He informed yoongi's father about his behaviour and mr. Min told jimin to not worry about yoongi anymore since he's going to move from Seoul to Canada for his upper studies.

Yoongi refused to move on from Seoul, he don't want to leave jimin but his father forced him to do so he did, Mr. Min assure that it's only for like three years and he can come back to Seoul.

And the time of three years is now over, now the time of yoongi arriving to Seoul is soon.

Jimin feel uneasy about him, all he hope is yoongi won't act like before, maybe he was young that time that's why he acted weird but now he's a twenty two years old mature guy so he won't act like before, he suppose.

: : : : : : :

Finishing his math class he walked towards the cafeteria to meet his friends, no other than his soulmate kim taehyung and his close friend cha eunwoo.

They're the two jimin hoping on when any bad things happen or any rough days. Now he wants to share the information about yoongi's text message.

"Here!" Taehyung waved his hands while eunwoo came after buying their meal, soon jimin joined them and they started eating their lunch by talking some random stuffs.

"By the way guy, I've some important news to share with you two" jimin finally told as he  wiped his mouth with tissue, the blue haired boy and black haired boy paid attention to his pink haired friend.

"Tmi" eunwoo told, jimin nodded. He feel not okay about Sharing this but still he needs to share this with his friends or else he may feel like cheating and his head will blast. He played with his finger which got noticed by taehyung.

He placed his hand over jimin's "jimin-ah, did namjoon rejected your confession?" He said with a small pout, eunwoo snorted but quickly closed his mouth when jimin shoot him a death glare before looking at taehyung.

"No!" He sighed

"Then what?" Eunwoo asked

"That's...." He kinda hesitated to inform them and he don't know why "you know yoongi hyung, right? I once mentioned him, remember?" He asked the both and they nodded at him remembering the guy he talking about.

"Yes, he texted me today-"

"That happens everyday, what do you mean?" Eunwoo intervene jimin, he rolled his eyes as he smacked the black haired boy knee under the table, earning a worthy pain whimper from him.

"Do not butt in while i talk!"

"Okay okay now tell us, what happened?" Taehyung asked jimin, totally ignoring eunwoo's pain whimper who is resting his head on taehyung's shoulder while holding his knee.

"Oh yeah, he texted me today morning as usual but the thing is..." He took out his phone and switch on it before showing the text message to the guys. Eunwoo and taehyung looked at jimin who is fiddling with his finger nervously.

"Alright soo...what you gonna do now?" Eunwoo asked as jimin sighed shaking his head

"No idea, I'm still little nervous about him and hoping he won't act like before"

"Aye, noo ofcourse he won't, he's a mature guy now and he's a not kid anymore" taehyung convinced his friend and the time college bell rang.

"I hope so!"

: : : : : : :

The three guys were walking out of the college, eunwoo on his phone talking with someone while jimin scrolling through his social media and yeah he replied to yoongi oh that's great, hyung.

"Oh my God!" Taehyung exclaimed making the boys stop on their way, taehyung pointed his finger at the direction where someone standing near college gate, more like waiting for someone.

Jimin followed his finger direction only to get jerk off of little, while eunwoo glanced at jimin

"What is he doing here?" Eunwoo whispered but jimin and taehyung can clearly hear him. Jimin's cheek turned red as nervousness took over him, taehyung snapped his friend

"I guess he's waiting for you, jimin" taehyung told to jimin. While he took a deep breath but the breath got jammed when the person looked at him and waved his hands with a smile.

"Chim"

: : : : : : :

End of chapter one!