two

"chim"

Taehyung screech when jimin blushed at the person when he mentioned his nickname, the guy walks towards jimin while his hand holding his black back bag, his silver hair danced against his forehead because of the chill breeze.

"Sunbae" jimin's voice barely came out when his sunbae reached him, while the blue haired boy and black haired boy took a five step back to leave them alone "uh- what are you doing here?"

"Ofcourse i came to see you, chim"

Oh no!!

Jimin redden knowing that his crush came to see him, it's no other than his one and only crush kim namjoon. He has been crushing around this guy since the day one and everyone in college knows about this. Actually namjoon came to ask jimin for a small coffee out now

"Sunbae, you should've text me if you-"

"I told you i came to see you, and are you free now?"

Namjoon is jimin's senior so his block is away from jimin's junior section block, thinking about namjoon came all the way to ask him out makes jimin melt and wants to hug him but no, not yet.

Jimin glanced at his friends who pretends like they're not eavesdropping before looking up at his sunbae as he nods, namjoon's dimple popped out.

: : : : : : :

The two stepped out of the cafe after having a good talk, now they two started walking towards their destination while all being quiet and awkward, jimin was happy to spend his time with namjoon and so namjoon.

But this two guys still gets awkward.

"Ehm so..." Namjoon broke the awkwardness "i was wondering are you free tomorrow?" He asked while jimin's heart beat skipped, he have no idea why, it's just everytime namjoon ask him something or say something his heart fails to act properly

"Yes, tomorrow is a weekend so yeah, I'm pretty much free, sunbae" he looked up at his sunbae, they're walking side by side, while namjoon looked down at jimin, he can see his redden cheek and his chubby palm which is hidden behind his hem of cloth.

He badly wants to hold his hand.

"So, jimin-ah are you okay coming out with me tomorrow?"

Let's go on a date, pabo

Jimin thought and so namjoon.

"S-Sure" shit!

Namjoon chuckled which made jimin more redden, as he held the hem of cloth firmly and completely dangled his head down.

: : : : : : :

"Granny!" Jimin came home after depositing the money to his father, he didn't forget about that after all.

He looked for his granny but seems like she went to groceries to buy things so he straight up went to his room and freshen up before changing into his casual wear; a long size t-shirt which reach till his knee.

He again came down to only see his granny arranging the things inside the cupboard, he opened the fridge and took some snacks as he was about to take his leave until his granny spoke "did you deposit the money, dear?"

"Yes, granny"

She hummed and looked at jimin "yoongi coming to Seoul, you know that?" Suddenly she asked which made jimin to lose grip on the strawberry box as it fell down with a loud thud "s-sorry" he quickly picked everything from the floor and washed it once "i know, granny, he texted me today about that"