~|•|~ Her.. ~|•|~

While we were planning to get my sister and her crush together a familiar person came running up to camilo and kisses him on the cheek. I said in an annoyed voice "Hello!" I fake smiled. "Who are you?" She said. "Oh I'm y/n! Who are you?.." She chuckled and replied "I'm camilo's girlfriend, Hannah" "..." Camilo looked over at me.

"Well I'll let you and Camilo be.. I will be at my house. Bye!" I ran away with tears I was trying to hold back.

~|•|~ When you got to your house in your room ~|•|~

I was crying into my pillow trying to reassure myself "it's okay he probably dosent like her" but then I started overthinking.. "the look that he had when he saw her was... was like he loved her.." I started crying even more.

I heard one of my brothers walk in "Y/n?" "What.." I sniffled. "It's me, Tyler." I ran up to him and started crying into his chest. "What's wrong??" He said. "Camilo has a girlfriend.." I replied. "It's okay Y/N .."

'I'll beat him up if I have to!" He said. I chuckled "No, no-" I said laughing. "I'm just gonna go back to Casita and help Mirabel make dresses." It comforted me after all :)

I was walking back to Casita when I saw a boy in a Maroon rauna sitting by the lake. I walked over to him. "Hi!" I said. He looked over at me immediately, "y/n I'm guessing?" He said. "H-how did you know?" "I've heard about you..anyway. I'm Carlos!" He tried pulling a half-smile but it didn't work- it just looked like he was possessed. I chuckled.

"Whattt?" He said "Nothing!" He patted a place beside him gesturing me to sit down. I sat down beside him. "So- Are you a madrigal? Cause you look like one" "Mhm. I've just never been...recognized.." he said. "..It's okay.." I laid my head down on his shoulder. I could feel the heat from his cheeks where he was blushing.

We got to talking, we laid down. like always I fell asleep cause I was WAY TOO tired. I had my head on his chest.

~|•|~ Carlos' POV ~|•|~

~his mind~
Y/n was so beautiful... but I also heard that she was camilo's crush and I didn't wanna mess with him...so I got up but she pulled me back down.. "stay.." I could hear her mutter. "Alright amor..."