~|•|~ Carlos..~|•|~

I had just gotten to know Carlos...and accidentally fallen asleep on him. Before I fell FULLY asleep I heard him say "Alright amor." I blushed at the fact that he had callen me amor and fell asleep. Someone was shaking me when I woke up and it was.... Camilo?... I completely forgot about him after.. H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠

Camilo said, "Y/n?.. Are you okay? You fell asleep in the grass alone?" I looked around and Carlos was no where to be seen. "Where's Carlos?" I said. "Who's that?" Camilo replied.

I thought he knew who he was. I just pretended Carlos was in my dream. "Nvm I think it was just a character in my dream." I said.

"Hm." He replied. He layed down next to me and played with my hair. "I'm sorry..." he said.

I faced him. Our noses were almost touching we were so close! I was blushing. "It's okay.." I said.

He smiled. Brought his face closer to mine and kisses my forehead. "Good" he replied

I was a tomato at this point. I just wanted him to kiss me already!!! So I leaned in and looked at him with begging eyes.

(Your dirty minds better not be thinking something else..😒)

I think he got the hint cause I'm the next few seconds of me just looking at him...he..he.. he KISSED ME!??!?!

I kissed back. He tried pulling away but I pulled him back. The best 30 seconds of my LIFE! I pulled away. "You're such a good kisser hermosa." He said.

"You are to guapo" I responded

(Guapo= handsome | hermosa = beautiful)

He chuckled. "Y/n?" He said. "Yes?" I responded. "I love you.." he looked at me as he said that. I blushed but my mind was still on Carlos. I didn't want to break his heart though.."I-I.." I said.

"Hm?" He responded. A few moments later I heard some rustling behind me. I looked and it was...

(IK IK CLIFFHANGER😚)