eleventhPov

[Desclaimer: Ain't part of the original story.
Warning: Grammatical and punctuations ahead. Expect the typographic error.]

Dein's Pov
I am now at the bis hospital where I am a residence doctor. when I saw Kimeniah rushing to the emergency room where Randall was. so I followed her to find out what the hell she was doing here in the hospital late at night and I saw how she hurried over to Randall and hugged him. I approached them and hurriedly pulled Kim out of the hospital. when we got out I immediately slapped her, she almost fell with the force of my slap.

even though I wanted to slap her inside the hospital earlier while hugging Randall, I held back because I didn't want people in the hospital to look at us.

What are you doing Kimeniah? I asked her in a high tone of my voice are You trying again to ruined our relationship? Hindi kaba nahihiya sa mismong Hospital ko pa kayo nag yakapan?! I Shouted those words on her face.

"A-ate Dein I Really Love RANDALL "

I slap her again because to what she said you love my husband? You're really a flirt kimeniah, Hindi ka naba nadala sa pagkapahiya mo after you cheated on Deib?Then now dadagdagan mo pa? Wala nabang kaunting kahihiyan na natitira sayo? Or you're just a leech na kating kati kaya pati asawa ko inaahas mo matuto kang lumugar Kimeniah Hindi lahat ng lalaki mapapasayo!.