𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔: 𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 (𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒉𝒐)

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔:𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

You watched your side table in shame as it was another one off those days.

How long had it been since you stayed up doing nothing but watch the glimmering moon light waiting to collapse at any second.
The only holy place,Your bed even refused to take you in.

Getting up hours later,There it was that dam device with everything you hated,Everything people shared...Dark secrets to even..Nevermind.

Stories have a long way to end,Many ways possible Mine? I chose the wrong way
Losing attention That you longed for,Clawing at something to hug Because your just that touched starved.

School was no diffrent either The kids laughed but you had dish it back out with confidence
After all they'll hurt you they lie to you most importantly they cant find out about him.

He grabbed the knife. The knife where is it.
Where is it. I need to make the room red.
Close friends? who needs them,Zhongli and hu tao cant help.

Childe could? No he's manipulative..
They all could? No..They're to immature.
They think what ive seen is a fucking joke.
Im not 14,17,39,11 or 16
Im long lost in my head.
My heads spinning round and round again fuck.

This asshole got fucked by a girl and is still making fun off me bc "Im not normal." Look at your lonely ass still trying to fuck your boyfriend. Nevermind its best to keep those thoughts away. Their locked up in that bottle again.
It keeps overflowing but i just need to make that bottle bigger.

Stay away. I dont wanna hurt you if i get too close . Slapping away hands...Even your teachers..Ningguang a teacher you looked up to teaching maths and buisness.

Everytime she got mean..It hurt but you just snarckly reply back with humor.
You need to keep it in check.

Nevermind leave it there

Someone else needs help i have to help them so they wont leave i have to survive when something bad happens i have to.

Its so tiring to talk but they wont see me as their friend then they'll leave.

She places your mental health behind but telle you.
"If you wasnt here id kill myself already."
Its my fault? no its hers wait no its mine because i tried to fucking do it and failed

shit. No i cant lose her,She only cared a bit but i have to help her,She'll leave home and never come back leaving me there with him.

No wories..Ill go and think and leave you behind.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗