Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia

Cause the window
I opened one time with you therever's falling down.

Sydney. Australia

On Wednesday, the group arrived at their hotel, The Sheraton Grand Hyde Park hotel

On Wednesday, the group arrived at their hotel, The Sheraton Grand Hyde Park hotel. The boys were fatigued after the long flight. They were so excited about winning the Billboard Top Social Artist award for the very first time. Their ARMY was still reeling from the unexpected accolades. Their rivals were so jealous, and the antis couldn't help but be annoyed at the "paper award". ARMY didn't care, and the social media platforms were buzzing that a Korean Band won the most famous and well-known artists like Justin, Selena and Ariana.

Taehyung spends the whole flight sleeping after talking with his " fun-size-off. The maknae-line, aka Jimin and  Jungkook, was very busy on the flight playing online games and being extra. 

The hyungs were enjoying their chatting. Yoongi looked glum that he had to leave his newly bonded soulmate back in the USA, but everyone was consoling him not to be discouraged that he would see her in a week back at home. 

He already had a meeting with BangPd and the management to meet his soulmate. The group can't wait to meet the 3rd Bell. Yoongi felt a little apprehensive about meeting the CEO of YG. Jiho's* management. 

Jimin was also his annoying self with his Hyungs, and the management asked Jimin to please behave in Sydney

Jimin was also his annoying self with his Hyungs, and the management asked Jimin to please behave in Sydney. He was again in a bit of a dating scandal during the BBMA's. His noona caught him kissing Ariana Grande. He clarified that they were just friends, and he pecked her goodnight and retorted back that Taehyung and Funsize were the recent scandal makers. The Members were snorting. 

Taehyung says with a dry tone," Well, I  can peck  Yunru*"Funsize" like that, but not my mom and the so-called scandal wasn't a scandal like yours. Nobody saw our faces, but yours are constantly splashed across the tabloids with the girls."

Jimin just shrugged and said calmly," Whatever... Ariana and I are tight. We are great friends." 

  That statement had the Hyungs in stitches. Taehyung just snorted. The management just shrugged. Hopefully, this tour will not be stressful with the Maknaes line. Jhope still doesn't want to sleep alone in his hotel room and opts to share with any  Hyung. Taehyung can imagine how traumatized his hyung is by what happened a year and a half ago in his hotel room.