Chapter 67- Crazy Army

Wondering if you'd want me now
How could I know.

Wondering if you'd want me nowHow could I know

When your father dropped Dylan off at his house, you were relieved, and MingMei and your parents were overjoyed to learn about you and Taehyung, including the Billboard Awards

Without Dylan's breathing on your back, the weekend was so relaxing. At the family restaurant, you assisted your parents. The majority of people who knew you were enthralled by your modelling success. Because of their attention, you were a little uncomfortable. They wanted to photograph you several times at the restaurant. Your parents were extremely proud of you. All the adulation could make you feel humble.

They can't wait to meet their famous son-in-law at your mother's birthday dinner in a few weeks. Dylan was not invited because you told your mother not to. His parents wouldn't be able to attend because they will be visiting his grandparents in the Phillipines. You exhale a sigh of relief, knowing that he might develop his bond with Yana. That gives you pleasure.

You and Taehyung are arranging a MingMeis birthday surprise. Your mother has planned to have her luncheon a week after her birthday when Shelby and Zwang Wei arrive in Beijin. MingMei's tenth birthday will be celebrated the day before the dinner.

You and your little sister spent a great deal of time together. You returned from Vegas with some gifts for her. Your mother was amazed

 Your mother was overjoyed with her vintage blouses. You purchased genuine leather belts and a wallet for your father. When you took your family out for a great hotpot meal, your mother even wore her new clothes.

Lui Mei was ecstatic when she called you for the evening. Mike is coming to see her on campus on Tuesday and is taking all of her friends out for an official apology meal, she told you.

You and LuiMei decide to drive back to college separately because she has a lot of luggage. She went to South Korea and bought a lot of new shoes and clothes.

She brought large boxes of Korean food for her buddies for study evenings in the dorms. Sana and Dahyun returned to school on Sunday.

Dylan wanted to take you to campus on Monday morning, but you declined. Your bestfriend seems to have forgotten that you have your car.