Chapter 75

Emily's POV
Harry and I got in a different cab then everyone else.

I closed the window with the black screen.

I put a bit of heat on my hand and I lightly tapped all the bruises Harry had.

"Thanks." Harry said.

I smiled.

Soon he was all healed up.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry about Colin." I whispered.

"It's alright babe. He was bit mad and I understand why. Just give him time and he'll get over it." Harry said.

"Okay guys. We've reached your destination." The driver said.

Harry and I got out of the cab and I saw Colin.

He gave Harry a dirty look and walked in the motel.

Everyone else followed.

Harry and I stood at the back of everyone.

"Okay so Marzia and Felix, Liam and Sherri, Sydney and I, and last but not least those two." Colin said throwing the key at Harry.

Harry's hand started forming into a fist and it started hitting up a bit.

"Calm." I whispered.

His hand calmed and I went up to Colin.

"I don't even understand why your so mad." I said.

"I'm mad because he got your pregnant and you two are to young to raise a kid."

"Well I thought you were actually gonna be happy for me but I guess I was wrong because I know that you're just a jerk. What happened to family always sticks together?" I asked.

"How can we stick together if I don't even count you as family now?" Colin said.

I felt tears brim my eyes as I ran off somewhere crying.