Chapter 16

Emily's POV

The guy took Colin and then a guy grabbed Harry from behind.

"Your life is over curly." The man said putting a gun to Harry's head.

I felt something run through my body and I tackled the guard making his gun slide across the hall. Something about him reminded me of my brother.

"K-Kelly?" I stuttered scared that it would be him.

"How do you know my name freak?" He spat.

"It's Emily." I said bringing a flame in my hand.

"Stupid sister. Go ahead kill me."

"I'll be glad to." I said before lighting him on fire and watching him disintegrate.

I stood up.

"We have to find Colin." I said.

"Is this what your looking for?" I guy asked.

I turned around and saw Colin knocked out and a guard was holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"Hand him over." I said.

He smirked before putting the gun to his head.

I saw the gun fly out of his hand and a flame hit him. Colin woke up as soon as he hit the floor.

"Come on guys we need to get out of here." I said before grabbing Harry's hand and we started running down the hall and out of the place.

We all started running into the woods before running into four more boys.

"Harry?" The one with blue eyes and brown hair asked.

"Louis." Harry said.

I smiled as the sirens started going off in the distance.

"Nice to have everyone reunite but we need to go." Felix said before everyone started running counting the four boys.