8 Marc Ter Stegen - jealousy 2

M "You made us so jealous, we missed you and your insanely sized genitals, we need you so bad master"

F "Oh, do you?"

They laugh shortly as Frenkie quickly gets served by more and more bitches taking care of his needs. And quickly means quickly in that instance. In a matter of a few seconds, they're on their knees all around him. The alpha closes his eyes and enjoys the treatment.

He feels how each of his two big balls gets sucked into a mouth where they get licked, kissed and sucked on making him moan. In the meanwhile, two sluts kiss each other with de Jong's fat mushroom dick head being in the middle of it. Their tongues and lips twist around it, make it all wet and fight over the huge amount of precum they get out of this weapon. Two other sluts take care of the rest of the massive cock which they do not just lick and kiss but as they move simultaneously up and down, they jerk the monster even a bit. Another two massage and kiss Frenkie's upper body with his sixpack and nipples getting the most attention as some lips touch Frenkie and start a love play of their own. The stallion doesn't need his eyes to recognize the bitch, he feels and knows that those lips belong to Nico. Neither does he need his eyes to know that the bitch has a hard dick again despite the short time in between, he shortly jerks him after finding out while the two laugh into their kisses.  

A lot of time passes as no one even dares to think about ending this, everyone loves and enjoys their winning celebration, they're only focused on that. Therefore, no one even expresses their love for it with a single word, the changing room is quiet....well, apart from the moaning, kissing and slurping sounds. 

This quiet but extremely arousing atmosphere gives each almost a jump scare as all of a sudden, Frenkie's phone starts ringing. Instantly regretting, his lips part from Nico's and he picks it up. 

F "Yes babe?......mmh, understandable.....ok......so you're waiting on the bed all ready for me to come and score a goal inside you with my quote 'fucking gigantic horse cock' end of the quote, babe?.....good, well I'm still having to take care of them at first, but I gonna hurry.....don't worry Mikky, we gonna celebrate the whole night together....ok, in the morning too....bye"

During the call, they all proceeded with their tasks caressing Frenkie the best they can. Even Nico got back to kissing him, he just changed from the lips to other parts, mainly his cheeks, forehead and neck though. 

F "We gotta hurry guys, turn around and show me your arses. I gonna choose one and fuck him in front of you...unlike with Nico..."

He hasn't even finished his sentence yet, as they turn around and show their arses to Frenkie. Without being told to, they spread their cheeks too so that he can not just choose by the looks of their cheeks but by their holes as well. The alpha starts daydreaming due to the view he has and drools a bit, so does his dick too - the precum is coming up of it like a river. 

F "You're the lucky one...Marc"

Marc"