9 Ferran Torres - Birthday Present

What do you get someone for a birthday who already has nearly everything? 

Frenkie faced this question too when Ferran's birthday was coming but he has always something very big for that case that can solve the problem immediately. He heads to the new Barca player's house being well dressed and all ready for the surprise he has prepared. 

Fe "Oh hey Frenkie, didn't expect you to show up...but that's awesome, the others just left and I was alone now"

Fr "Happy Birthday, you'll get your gift later"

Ferran leads him unknowingly into the living room where they sit down and talk a bit about football plus their daily lives. As it's late already and it isn't their first time, the alpha silently grabs the hand of the other and places it between his legs. 

Fr "It's time for your present, don't you think?" 

Fe "You and your cock are my presents?"

Fr "Well actually, Mikky insisted on me bringing you something else"

He pulls a candle out of his backpack which makes the two burst out laughing.

Fe "Thanks, but I gonna have more fun with that here"

Whilst saying those words, his right hand slides under Frenkie's waistband and the left hand opens the pants. Although being his birthday, he still looks up to the Dutchman asking for permission who smiles and nods before pulling in his bitch for a deep, long and passionate kiss. The Spanish hands grab the cock firmly after rapidly pulling down both shorts and underwear.

Fr "I see you unwrapped your present, I-"

Fe "Shhh, no talking, just kissing"

Their lips instantly meet each other again and stay together with almost no breaks the whole time. They exchange the heat, lust and emotions between the two but they're an indicator of how much someone like something as well. Slower, more passionate or more tongue, they adapt to the situation and don't get bored for a second. Ferran hugs the stallion tightly getting as much skin-on-skin contact as possible.

In the meanwhile, his hands jerk the awaking monster and therefore enjoy his ever-growing birthday present. It keeps getting bigger and harder, even both his hands can barely hold it but this makes him only get hornier. He tightens his grip, Frenkie moans louder and leaks more precum as well which can be heard clearly due to the slurping sounds. 

Torres struggles in his head to decide what to do. He doesn't wanna stop kissing the alpha's wet, soft lips but he needs to make this massive pole wet as it otherwise would be too painful. During the thinking process, he keeps going without stopping for a second as the feeling of Frenkie's rock-hard wood in his hands plus these wonderful lips are just too addictive to halt. 

Finally, after many minutes, he finds a compromise: he shortly stops the kisses to spit in his hands a few times and smears it onto the horse cock whilst jerking it. Because of that, it gets slowly but surely wetter but it also makes the jerking sounds louder, much louder.  The two giggle into their kisses and appreciate their time together. 

Ferran grabs the anaconda and rubs his bubble butt against it jerking it like this for a while.