sagar m atha

Sagar·math·a

calla | ace | others | author

it had been three days since their date (as both tanya and fallon liked to believe) and everything was going just the way it was before. except, maybe ace and calla really liked each other more now and it was visible to everyone but them. ace had decided that he really needed to get out of his shell if he wanted the sweet girl next to him but he wasn't exactly sure how. calla, on the other hand, didn't want to come off as too pushy.

----

grump! here's your sour patch.

thanks, star.

you are welcome! you know, i've noticed that you play with your camera's straps when you are happy instead of smiling. 

well, now you know my secret.

...

meanie!

class, take out your books and turn to page nineteen.

hey, star?

yes?

are you free after school today?

yeah. why?

i wanted to show you a place.

really? where is it?

it is nearby. i'll be going tonight. you can join me if you want.

okay! but at what time?

eight.

fine!

xxx

calla was in a fix and her best friend wasn't being any help. instead, she was teasing the poor girl, making her cheeks beetroot red. calla really didn't know what to wear and ace was going to pick her up in only half an hour.

----

here. wear this one.

thanks, fal! i had completely forgotten about this dress.

yeah yeah, i know i'm awesome. get ready for your date now. shoo!

it's not a date!

xxx

ace was nervous. his sweaty hands were proof enough. he was standing in front of the small, cosy house calla had given him the address of. shakily, he pressed the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door.

he didn't have to wait long. calla herself was the one who opened the door, greeting him with her usual smile that made him melt a little inside. ace's eyes travelled down to her clothes, admiring the blue dress hugging her body. her blonde hair were tied in a braid, a few strands falling on her shiny hazel eyes.

----

grump! let's go?

uh... yeah. you look pretty, by the ways.

really? thanks! you are looking nice too. more than nice, actually. grey is totally your color. not that you don't look nice in other colors. i ju- i'm talking nonsense, aren't i?

pretty much, yeah.

sorry. uh... let's go?

let's  go, star.