0 3 - Succesful.

Wonwoo pov.

I opened my eyes after being beat by someone from behind , and i was kidnapped by someone ?

Theres no shadow , no lights but only windows with night views

My mouth been taped so i can't talk, My hands too.

Theres someone wearing dress .

A red dress , and she's coming near me .

"Hello darling, i'm waiting you to come home." She's grinned while i was silence .

Minnie? Jo minnie?

She came near my with a scissor.

"Come look at you.. scaredy." The evil laughed from her make me turn left to unwatch her .

but her hands pull me to look at her , her evil eyes came to straight to look at my eyeballs.

"Starting today, i'm your fucking wife , i don't care if we having illegal sex ? but it'll be your name on my children." she started to cut my shirt , and ripped all off , my eyes couldn't look at her because i haven't do with any girls.

"Look at your abs ! That's so hot, oh i forgot i will untape you . in condition , stay quiet." she untaped me and i could breath freely.

Minnie opening my zipper pants , pulling it off .

"It's mine ." and she sucking off my balls .

"M-minnie st-"

"Did i say you could talk?" i tried to calm myself .

She continued to blowing me up , i could'nt do anything because my hands were tied .

i pushed my head at back because what of her doing.

"Feeling good darling?" she started to handjob my junior which i was gasping.

"Minnie- Stop- i'm gonna-" too late , i came on her hands .

she licked it off from her hands .

"So this is the taste of wonwoo seeds." i was barely breath after she did to me .

i was quickly to push my seat to stay away from but failed .

"Don't worry, the second part is you will enjoy the view." she said while entering her into mine.

"Oh god- it's so big!" she gasped while it was fully entered her .

"Minnie stop ! we can't do this!" she was enjoying bouncing off me . she didn't stop but i was the one who felt like the same , pushing my head at the back , i'm nearly gone crazy because of her .

"My darling enjoying this which i could make him gone wild." she bouncing faster and i gasped .

"Minnie- don't i will-" she didn't listen to me but she's gonna make me come .

Finally the times come , i've been feeling that my junior feeling her womb . the womb that i never made with someone .

and now i've been doing with someone and i hate it.

"See you soon baby wonwoo."  she chuckle and i'm catching my breath since i can't breath properly , i'm so tired since i can't go anyway i sleep while sat on the chair.

morning has come , i was in the bed?

"Good morning dear, have you been sleep peacefully?" she said while my hands still in tied with steels.

"Why would you do this to me?! i haven't done anything bad to you!" im angry at her , while my anger cant control.

"Y-you mad at me? baby you knew i was saving you from other evil girl?" she carassed me and i pushed him off.

"Jeon wonwoo , i'm gonna punished you right now." she pushed me while i'm naked right now.

She puts vibrator inside my hole and i'm screaming.

"F-fuck don't do this to me!" she started playing the vibrate remote .

"Oh , this baby was wake up?" she caressed my junior and start blow it up.

"F-fuck stop minnie..."

stop..