The Enclosure

Sabor: "Many years has past since my birth and I have been living in this very large area with many bushes,trees,rocks and huge piles of water and I even have a feeding box with a horned animal running loose in my home. I think my human friend says it's called a goat and ever since then I've been living here...."

Longtooth: Hey this meat is mine!

Slashclaws: No this food is for all of us so you should learn how to share!

Sabor: "Oh yeah I forgot I have been sharing this place with these two. There names are Longtooth

and the other's name is Slashclaws

Yeah those two don't sometimes share things with each other especially meat they'll fight each other for it,but I'm the oldest and I have to make sure they don'y hurt each other so badly and if you're confused to know why there's more of my kind i...

Yeah those two don't sometimes share things with each other especially meat they'll fight each other for it,but I'm the oldest and I have to make sure they don'y hurt each other so badly and if you're confused to know why there's more of my kind is that my human friend said that he saw two of them on the streets and took them in and we both stayed with each other for a long time."

*Sabor starts to walk to the two sabertooths.*

Sabor: Longtooth, Slashclaws.

*They turned to look at me.*

Longtooth: Sabor can you please tell him to not take my food?

Slashclaws: TAKE! I was trying to share with you,but you have to get SO cranky that you don't share you're food!

Longtooth: Who was the one that caught the Goat? ME!! Who was the one that succesfully took it down? ME!! SO I'LL EAT SO GET YOU'RE OWN!!

Slashclaws: I SWEAR LONGTOOTH IF YOU DON'T SHARE THIS FOOD THEN WE'LL FIGHT FOR IT!!

Longtooth: OH YOU WANNA FIGHT THEN LET'S FIGHT!!

*Sabor started to get angry of them arguing so he roared to make them stop.*

*They stopped when they heared him.*

Sabor: Alright Longtooth, Slashclaws is right you have to learn to share and please like your older brother will you please control your anger.