one - preface

July 27th, 2011 - 4:26 AM (GMT / England Time) - London Heathrow Airport

Seventeen-year-old Lord Hadrian "Harry" James Potter-Black was exhausted. And furious. Of course, he didn't show his fury, for not wanting to scare his recently acquired six-year-old godson-turned-adopted-son who was sleepily being carried on his hip.

Which brings us to the questions, why was Harry Potter so tired, and why Harry Potter and his son were in an airport at four-thirty in the morning. Well... they were leaving Britain. Hadrian and his godson—new son—Theodore "Teddy" Lupin-Potter were famous. Like, known globally, in both magical and mundane worlds . But we'll get to that later. Right now, Harry was done with Magical Britain.

He had done everything they had wanted of him.

Defeat Voldemort? - Check

Rebuild Hogwarts? - Check

Overthrow the Ministry of Magic and Rebuild it from scratch with the help of Dumbledore's Army? - Not exactly asked for, but still completed because the old Ministry was filled with fucking incompetent fools.

Take his place as CEO-In-Training of Potter Industries? - Again, not really asked for, but he can be selfish for once.

Receive a Victoria Cross and be Knighted by the Queen? - Well, you can't exactly say, 'Oh, no thank you, your majesty. I don't want to have this fucking country's highest fucking honor. All I want to do is leave this fucking country with my son and never return, no offense meant to you, your excellency, of course.

But this?

Ha! This takes the fucking cake.

The Ministry that HE (with the help of his friends, of course) rebuilt from the ashes of their predecessors dared to tell HIM that HE was obligated to marry a coincidentally Pureblood wife and produce heirs?

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Nope. He's getting the hell out of England before he's 'forced' to marry a woman he doesn't want to marry.

That is why Hadrian Potter, the youngest ever recipient of the Victoria Cross was in an Airport at four-thirty in the morning, boarding a plane to New York, in America.