two - chapter 1

July 26th, 2011 - 11:26 PM EST [July 27th, 2011 - 4:26 AM GMT / England Time] - Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean; First Class

"Is there anything I can get for you or your son, Lord Potter ?" simpered a young female flight attendant.

Harry heaved a sigh and lifted his head from its resting position on top of Teddy's head. He flicked his eyes up to the grinning face of the coquettish flight attendant and then to her name tag. ' Amanda'; His sluggish brain supplied.

He gave another sigh and dropped his head back down while incoherently mumbling something along the lines of a "no thank you, please, for the love of Merlin, go away and let me sleep ." towards the attendant.

He waited until he heard the attendant, Amanda, reluctantly walk away and then looked down to check on the sleeping six-year-old in his lap.

After being reassured that Teddy was alright, he settled down to get some sleep, before they landed in New York.

July 27th, 2011 - 7:48 AM EST - John F. Kennedy International Airport; Baggage Claim

Harry Potter clenched his jaw as he fought down the urge to hex the next woman or old lady who came over to him to coo over his son or question him about his family as he waited for his luggage. Instead, he took a look around the area to search for a group he and Teddy could blend in with, so the women would leave him alone.

In his peripheral vision, Harry could see another two women making their way towards him and he panicked. He picked Teddy up and wove between the crowd of people and slid into the first group of teens he saw.

As he kept an eye on the women who were looking for them, he noticed that most of the group was surprised and were observing him and Teddy curiously.

After a few moments, Harry relaxed and put Teddy back down, who immediately ducked behind him, shyly peering at the teens around them and mumbling a quick hello.

Harry turned towards them and offered them a quick sheepish smile.

"My apologies, I was trying to avoid another well-intentioned woman interrogating me about my son. I'm Hadrian and this is my son Teddy. I-"

"Stop talking like that." interrupted the only girl in the group.

"Pardon?" ' What the hell? I was being polite, what's her problem?'

Another one of the teens quickly jumped in front of her, laughing awkwardly. He was about 5'8" with floppy light brown curls and large brown doe eyes and looked to be around the same age as himself. ' Cute ,' his brain traitorously thought. He quickly shook the thought off and refocused on the (cute) boy.

"I'm so, so sorry about that. I'm sure MJ didn't mean to be rude. I'm Peter."

The girl, MJ , apparently, spoke up before the cute boy Peter could continue. "Actually, I did mean to be rude. Your manner of speaking. It's completely fake. Don't insult us by pretending to be nice, and expecting us to fall for your fake apology." The girl had taken a few steps forward and poked him as she was speaking.

Harry took a step back, amused. He was about to speak when he noticed someone familiar walking towards the group. ' Is that... Harry Osborn? Merlin, I hate that we have the same name. At least I can call him Theo*. Small mercies.'

"Potter?"

Harry sniffed disdainfully. "It's Potter-Black now, Osborn." he sneered.

"Of course, how could I forget that you're a few billion richer. How does it feel to be equals, Hadrian?" retorted the heir of Oscorp.