Chaos & Recovery

~Narrator-Chan's POV~

Bakugou was currently in the nurse's office with Recovery Girl. He was brutally injured during the last few Villain Attacks as well as the Sports Festival. The restraints he was forced into badly damaged his hands as his sweat pooled in the metal quirk restraints causing the nitroglycerin in his sweat to burn his hands. The other restraints bruised and fractured a few bones and the muzzle made deep gashes in his face. The other Villain Attacks gave him similar except more extensive injuries. He was the most injured out of anyone involved in the fights.

During the last attack (the scene where Kirishima reaches out for Bakugou to save him, yeah that doesn't happen in this. sorry) Bakugou saw his classmates blast away above him, leaving him there to die. He saw Deku looking back and forcing himself away from the others and landing near him to fight with him. All of his classmates came back for Deku and managed to get him out of there, but they didn't even glance Bakugou's way, they just focused on getting Deku out. Aizawa and the other Pro's eventually got to him, but by then he had already knocked out all of the villains except for All For One and he was still fighting him when the Pro's got there.

Bakugou was bleeding heavily as the Pro's took over the fight and Aizawa got him to Recovery Girl, laying Bakugou on his lap when they were a safe distance away so Recovery Girl could heal him. Bakugou was conscious for the entire thing, not once did he pass out.

He didn't complain once, only asking, "Are the others okay? Did they escape with Deku? Is Deku alright?" Bakugou asked in a weak voice

Aizawa wasn't surprised that he was asking about the others, nor was he surprised when he asked about Deku considering Bakugou shoved Deku out of the way of an attack that would have killed him. The attack that Bakugou took for Deku was torturous to see, and it made Aizawa's heart hurt to have had to watch and not be able to get to his student sooner.

When Bakugou was healed as much as he would be at the moment, Recovery Girl and Aizawa brought him to the hospital with the others that were minorly injured and the other Pros and cops took the villains to jail, All For One after fighting with Bak...

When Bakugou was healed as much as he would be at the moment, Recovery Girl and Aizawa brought him to the hospital with the others that were minorly injured and the other Pros and cops took the villains to jail, All For One after fighting with Bakugou was being burned to ashes by All Might and Endeavor.

                                                       ~Time Skip To The Hospital~

Bakugou was just taken out of surgery and was finally asleep in his hospital room. Aizawa was in the hall with Hizashi talking.

"Is he going to be alright?" Hizashi asked, worried.

"Physically, he should be fine. But I saw what happened 'Zashi. They left him. His friends, his classmates, they all left him except for Midoriya who had no choice but to leave as his classmates dragged him away after knocking him out." Aizawa answered.

"They just left him? There were at least a dozen villains there though." Hizashi exclaimed. 

"He knocked all of them out on his own. He was fighting All For One alone when we got there. He managed to knock All For One out and All Might and Endeavor burned him to ashes and made sure he was dead. The media already knows and he's getting the credit he deserves. But the way he looked when he was finally able to stop fighting...he looked so relieved, yet so hopeless, tired. He looks so tired Zashi and I can't stand not being able to help him." Aizawa cried, hugging his husband.

"It'll be alright Shota. We'll help him. He'll be okay." Hizashi soothed, and Aizawa calmed down.

A male nurse approached them and they recognized him as Natsuo Todoroki, "Eraserhead and Present Mic?"

"Yes?" They answered.

"I have some good news and some bad news," Natsuo sighed, "The good news is that Ground Zero (Bakugou) will fully recover, but it will take some time so he shouldn't do any extensive training and should try to avoid getting injured for awhile. The bad news is his parents."

"What happened?" Aizawa asked.

"I told them their son was severely injured at that they were needed to come to take him home when he woke up but they... they said it was his own fault for being so weak as to get hurt so it was his own problem. Since he's a UA student his medical bills are paid but... they're his parents. There's more concerning things too. When I was helping heal him, I noticed a lot of old scars that were definitely not from training. I think... I think he's being abused." Natsuo explained.

Aizawa and Hizashi flinched and Aizawa replied, "His mother, she constantly yells at him. I've never heard her calmly talk to him before, whether in person or on phone calls. I can't believe I've never noticed it before. She smacks him too."

"His father doesn't do anything about it either. He just says it's Bakugou's fault and that he shouldn't make his mother so angry. That if he just did what he was told then she wouldn't get after him so much." Hizashi said, "We need to get him out of there." 

"Yes, but for now, let's go check on him. Natuso, will you accompany us?" Aizawa said.

Natuso nodded, "I'll join you in a minute, I'm expecting someone in a few minutes."