new life

the golden light of the three suns slowly seeped through the room, finally inching its way to Ichi. He squinted slowly lifted his head, and looked at Kevin and Ni who were both still sound asleep. shifting his vision to the right. light enveloped Godzilla's rough, scaley body, highlighting his battle scars. Ichi still felt slightly intimidated by the sight of the kaiju beside him.  

Ichi looked out the window with a sign of relief that that they are finally home. Kevin and Ni both woke up with a slight yawn; greeting their preoccupied brother.

"ahh, its soooo good to be back home" Kevin remarked

Ni seemed hassled by Kevin's comment, while Ichi seemed to be drifting off somewhere else.

Kevin and Ni looked at each other, then at Ichi, and tapped into their telepathic network.

Handsome

They both found Ichi staring at Godzilla's face

"Oh for FUCKS sake Ichi" Ni shouted, startling Kevin, and Ichi who immediately snapped out back blushing wildly

the ruckus, woke Godzilla up. he sat up rubbing his eyes. Kevin and Ni both woke up with a slight yawn; greeting their preoccupied brother.

"ahh, its soooo good to be back home" Kevin remarked

Ni seemed hassled by Kevin's comment, while Ichi seemed to be drifting off somewhere else.

Kevin and Ni looked at each other, then at Ichi, and tapped into their telepathic network.

Handsome

They both found Ichi staring at Godzilla's face

"Oh for FUCKS sake Ichi" Ni shouted, startling Kevin, and Ichi who immediately snapped out,

Godzilla wake up clearly showing the lack of energy, his dorsal plates flickering with faint blue light. 

"god i feel so dead" Godzilla groans, sitting up 

"oh yeah, i forgot to mention,  the core of this planet absorbs most of the radiation that our bodies emit, we need to recharge with radiation much more frequently here" Ichi informed 

"so we need to eat? Godzilla asked, 

"yes, if that's what you want to call it," Ichi said, fiddling with the portal device that transports them down stairs

a light ring came up and the portal seeming as it rips through time and space appears in the middle of the living room.  Ghidorah unhesitatingly stepped through and appeared on the other side with a short static sound. Godzilla hesitated, giving the whirring portal device an unsure glance. closing his eyes he stuck one foot through and brought his body through. slowly opening his eyes G squinted, adjusting to the light of the two suns in the sky. 

a new feeling that Godzilla has never felt in his life started to overwhelm him; he felt small. buildings that once seems so small,  were now towering well above what he could see. kaiju that were flying, floating, crawling, some were even his species along with Ghidorah's. for the many millennia that he has lived, this was a lot to take in. he subconsciously grabbed onto Ghidorah's wing dangling nearby, flusttering the hydra and turning him bright pink. 

"i-i think we should be going now," Ichi's voice broke into the moment,

"yeah" Godzilla muttered clearing his throat as he consciously pulled his hand back from Ghidorah

charging,  Godzilla was surprised how he could read the text, he had never seen in his life.

"is it here?" the lizard questioned

"oh good, you remember our homeworld language, i thought you forgot fucking everything," Ni said with relief.

the two trudged into the building, Godzilla looked around completely lost in his surroundings, holograms, neon lights everywhere, and different kaiju coming in and out. the information flooded his brain. 

"charging for 4" Ichi said in alien tongue,

the kaiju in front raised their head, a few holograms floated out of the way, making a small window for Ichi to talk. Ichi swiped his wing flashing window and the light flashed green.

"section 4, port 15 and 16" the feathered kaiju replied, looking back down at his personal hologram and closing the window.

Ni used their wing to tug Godzilla who apparently grabbed their wing again through the charging ports filled with others. they came across 2 empty spots and Kevin and Ni nudged Godzilla  into the dome, while Ichi as controlling their wing to activate port through a hologram levitating next to the dome's entrance. A loud buzzing sound filled the space, as the light on the top of the dome grew brighter and brighter, Ghidorah stepped into his port and waited for the machine to warm up. A pulse of energy passed through Godzilla, who felt the fatigue disappear. Ghidorah stepped out and Kevin controlled their wing to wave, beckoning Godzilla to come out. 

Ghidorah lead the way, the two kaiju weaving through the city, making their way back to Ghidorah's place. the went through a portal; this time, they emerged from the other side to find, the room completely clean, and 2 platforms rose up from the seamless floor, Ghidorah coiled himself on one and gestured Godzilla to the other. 

"this is just so new to me," Godzilla said, 

"yeah, I know," Ichi said, looking out the window, the golden suns shining onto his face and body making him and his brothers look even brighter as the golden hue reflected off him and sent rays of light, cascading around the reflective room.

(fi-fucking-nally a new chapter, so sorry about the long ass wait, next chapter coming soon, i hope ;D)
(i also updated the description  of the book so you know what this book is going to revolve around)