S1 E3 "Dinner Party"

(A/N: The episode numbers are going off of the order of the Thundermans on Hulu. Thank you for reading. Enjoy!)

Everyone got set up for 'episode three' when Arrow spoke. "Max, Allison, Oyster, Gideon, Wolfgang, Gary and Debbie. I will be looking forward to seeing how all of you react. This is going to be fun." he spoke cheerfully as the episode started. Everyone named looked confused. Especially Allison.

[The episode starts as we hear a toilet flush then see Max coming out of the bathroom then looking at the sign on the door]

Max: And that's how you get a private bathroom.

Some look impressed. Hank was going to search Max's room for that sign.

[Max removes the sign then walks over to Phoebe and Cherry who are staring down the hallway]

Max: Uh, what are you guys looking at?

Phoebe: Don't tell him, Cherry.

"She is going to tell him, isn't she?" asked Sarah.

Cherry: We're staring at Cole Campbell until Phoebe can build up the courage to ask him out.

Some look over at Phoebe. That just seems creepy. Phoebe just shrinks in her seat.

[Cherry turns to Phoebe as Phoebe gives her an incredulous look]

Cherry: Don't tell him what?

A few people facepalm. Cherry is so oblivious.

[Phoebe sighs and walks to Max]

Phoebe: Go ahead, Max. Make fun of me. Mock my little schoolgirl crush.

Max: I'm not gonna make fun of you.

Some people looked shocked. Max would definitely make fun of her for that. Him not doing that was shocking. Oyster voiced this. "You aren't going to make fun of her? That is a huge surprise, brosif."

Phoebe: You're not?

Max: Yes, I am.

Many laugh. This was what they were expecting. Even Allison was laughing. What? He wasn't doing anything actively bad so she could laugh. Max looked over at Allison laughing and let a broad smile stretch across his face. He loved hearing her laugh and seeing her smile.

Max: "He's so dreamy. I want to marry him. His hair smells like cupcakes!"

Phoebe: Come on, like you've never had a crush?

Max put up a finger on his left hand (the hand that Allison is not holding) and told Phoebe, "Yes, Phoebe, I have had a crush. And I asked my crush out. How do you think I got lucky enough to land Allison?"

Max: No way. You will never see me acting that way over some stupid guhhhh...

[Max stops speaking and stares as Tara walks past them]

Allison raised her eyebrow and felt a pang in her chest that she could only assume was jealousy. Arrow saw the look on her face and felt a little bad but he glossed over it. Allison squeezed Max's hand lightly which he squeezed back.

Phoebe: Hey, Romeo, you dropped your tongue.

Many laugh while Allison droops her head slightly. She was slightly jealous. Max looked at her face and felt guilty. He leaned over and planted a kiss onto the top of her head then leaned back and smiled at her. She smiled back then they both looked back at the screen.