S1 E5 "Ditch Day"

(A/N: Correct any spelling mistakes.)

The episode begins as Allison cuddles up to Max slightly and everyone gets ready.

[Opens in the kitchen with Hank and Barb. Hank is standing with his arms crossed while Barb is cooking. Barb sets down her mug and walks over to the waffle maker]

Barb: Your waffles are ready, honey.

[Barb opens the waffle maker only to sneeze on the waffles]

"Ew." Says Chloe with an adorable, disgusted face. Some actually go 'aw'.

[Hank pauses for a second]

Hank: You know what, I'll just have a banana.

A few laugh at the comedy.

[Hank walks over to the table before sitting down, revealing Max leaning back in his chair slightly eating breakfast]

"How do you somehow manage to make everything look attractive?" Allison asked looking at Max. He just shrugged. It was natural at that point. Pop Pop frowned at the couple.

Barb: Come on. It's still good.

"No, it isn't. Sorry, Barb." Gives an apologetic Debbie.

[Barb sneezes again]

"My point proven." Deadpans Debbie.

Barb: I'm so sorry. I think I'm coming down with a cold.

[Barb starts blowing her nose as Phoebe walks downstairs]

Phoebe: Morning, guys!

A few people groan. "How are you always so cheery in the morning? It's irritating." Gives an annoyed Max. 

Phoebe looks at him before responding, "Because, unlike you, I have personality. Not hair gel and cheap cologne." Max dramatically gasps, causing some to laugh. 

Max bites back with, "I take great offense to that. At least I don't need to spend an hour and a half doing makeup to make myself look like a person and not an ogre from the same swamps Shrek lives in." Phoebe gasps but before she can say anything Barb stops it before an argument could start. Those could last for hours...

[A fart comes from Phoebe]

[Max pauses then looks at her with a face of disgust]

Max: Phoebe.

Phoebe: That wasn't me.

[Another fart]

Max: Okay, now you're just gross!

"You did something." Observes Tara with a smirk. She loved it when he messed with his sister. The things he could do that irritates her is hilarious. Especially when she hears about it later and hears her screaming. Those are her favorites.

[Max puts a hand up as he sets his plate down]

Phoebe: I told you it wasn't- Max, did you change my ringtone?

Max smirked. "Yes. Yes, I did. And what are you gonna do about it?" Phoebe went to open her mouth but Barb stopped her again.

[Phoebe pulled out her phone as it made a fart noise and made a face of disappointment]

"So disappointed. It's a little funny though. Sorry, Pheebs." Gives an apologetic Cherry. Phoebe just gives her a smile.

[Max nods as though it's one of the funniest things ever]