𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 : 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘵

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 : 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘵

ayato is a polyamorous demisexual bicurious biromantic . she ' s still questioning her gender and pronouns so right now she just goes by she \ her ( cisgender girl ) . 

as a child , taeko was neglected and her parents would be very lovey to each other . but didn ' t ever pay attention to her and hanako , so she is very used to mothering others and keeping things organized . she usually keeps her friends in shape and cares more about them then her own self .

taeko is on her period for amao odayaka ' s week , mujo kina ' s week , and megamo saikou ' s week . one of the main reasons why she goes to the nurse during class , she is also easier to snap on the player and give them a game over during these weeks .

taeko doesn ' t have a type , she cares more for personalities and sees that as the beauty in a person . not just their looks . so yeah , she does have a thing for hot anime boys in manga comics .

taeko loves horror stories and movies , she also likes mysteries and thrillers too with a bit of romance . 

taeko is a big night owl , she will stay up all night just to fall asleep during class . this is one of the reasons why she gets in trouble during class because she usually falls asleep or daydreams off into another world .

taeko is very insecure about her body because unlike the other girls , she is short and a bit underweight with slightly - barely any curves at all . so she doesn ' t understand why so many boys crush on her .

she doesn ' t eat a lot , she would get so busy during the day that she forgets to pack lunch or anything like that and osano usually ends up bringing her food . she doesn ' t want to hurt his feelings and forces herself to eat anyway and she honestly enjoys his food .

sometimes if taeko is lucky enough it ' s just neglect , but sometimes she has to go to school with makeup or blood running down her face from that morning . she just runs straight to the bathroom .

results of any type of abuse are

bruises and welts

scrapes and cuts

burn marks

head trauma

weakened brain development

sprains or broken bones

difficulty walking or sitting

torn , stained , or bloody clothing

pain or itching in the genital area

bruises or bleeding in and around the genital area

sexually transmitted diseases

inappropriate dress

poor hygiene

poor physical health

anxiety

depression

low self - esteem

withdrawn

dissociation

difficulty with making and maintaining relationships

experiences flashbacks

hypervigilant

persistent fear

self - harm

eating disorders

alcohol and drug use

trouble sleeping

uncomfortable with physical contact with others

repeating school grades

absent from school often

criminal activity

anxiety

depression

academic problems

fearful

( please do contact help if anyone is like this way or seen like this , abuse is not a joke and it can horribly affect someone ' s life )

taeko doesn ' t really invite people to her house due to her parents unless their out somewhere doing something .

taeko is very much a follower , not a leader . 

she is very clingy of her loved ones . she doesn ' t like being alone that much due to the neglection she has had as a child and the fact everyone around her died every week . 

sometimes taeko would get so into a book student council would have to tell her to get to class because she didn ' t hear the bell . but due to her relationship with megamo she doesn ' t get in trouble much .

due to so much stress , taeko is currently failing classes . especially in mido rana ' s week , and he didn ' t purposefully fail her either . 

taeko doesn ' t crush on the nurse , her brother , or the teacher . that ' s just plain ol ' weird . she does crush on the other eight boys ( including your favorite yandere - )

taeko is very quiet and self - reserved . she also keeps a good eye on her surroundings and what ' s going on . very observant

taeko wears contacts in order to read , it ' s very humiliating to her to wear the glasses so she prefers contacts .

taeko loves tea and sushi , plus strawberries too .

taeko can actually sing beautifully , she sings in the shower and used to sing her to her younger brother when he was a child and got scared at night . it would comfort him .

taeko usually wears oversized clothes and nothing revealing .

taeko loves both coffee and tea , plus cats and dogs . she can ' t choose between them , same with boys and girl . she doesn ' t have a certain lean . 

taeko loves reading and making poems , during class instead of writing down her notes she would make poems . whether their said , romantic , happy . she just does it whenever .

when ayato stalks her , she very much feels watched and gets a bit anxious . 

kizano confesses to taeko after a play at the cherry blossom tree . 

taeko is more afraid of osoro then in love with him . 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें