How me and Geralt Met

Authors note

Thanks for clicking on. This is my first published thing so it will probably get better as I go.

I scripted this scenario about how we met because I planned to shift after we were already friends.

The dialogue will be written with speak indicated by font so here is a key if you get confused

Kaia - Is my DR self and my speech looks like "this"

Geralt - his speech looks like "this"

hope this makes sense and enjoy!

---------------------

I was in the woods practicing my magic. Geralt was passing by to get to a job. 

"Fuck fuck fuck" I said after I burnt my fingers. 

I hear a laugh from behind me and I whip around. We have a moment where we look at each other because we both think the other is beautiful. 

"I don't mean to laugh" 

"it's fine it happens a lot. I don't really know what I'm doing but that's why I'm in the middle of nowhere. why are you here?" 

"I have a job in Cintra, do you have any dragons you need slaying while I'm passing through" 

"no I'm probably the biggest threat in here at the moment" 

"you just need to relax your fingers" 

"sorry" 

"when conjuring flames, tense fingers tend to get the fire to shoot out unexpectedly"

"Oh (i try it) where did you learn this?" 

"well witchers have some limited magic and spells" 

"could you show me where to put my thumb?" 

he comes over and moves it slightly forward for me 

"there, are you not in mage training you seem to have lots of natural chaos" 

"I don't want to be the property of any king or institution" 

"that is fair" 

"thank you, my name is Kaia by the way it's nice to meet you" 

"geralt" he points to his horse "roach" 

"I should probably head back to my inn the woods at night aren't super fun" I walk 

"I am going in that direction, would you like a ride" 

"that would be lovely but I don't want to inconvenience you" 

"it is on my way so please" 

we chat and he laughs a little, I laugh a lot and we get to the inn 

"goodbye geralt, I hope you find your demon" 

"goodnight Kaia" 

a few months later we find each other again while Geralt is fighting and I save his life. We become friends and travel together for a time