6.

It's been days now since the festival and everyone in Jeongseon were back to their normal lives. Seolhui also went back to Seoul and Hye Ryeong was busy with her own career while Youngro was enjoying her days at the preschool. However, she couldn't help but think about Im Sooho and how he just suddenly left without a word, the same way how he suddenly arrived in their town. She didn't dare ask Gwangtae, or Sunwon ahjumma about Sooho either, afraid it might cause another misunderstanding. She found it unfortunate that the man just disappeared into thin air just when everyone in the village just started getting fond of him.

Including me. Sigh… I miss—

Before her subconscious could even continue, Youngro was quick to oppose. "It's not that I miss him!" She stated with so much conviction. However, she felt being judged by her own inner self. Defeated, she sighed. "It's just that I wish I could see him one more time."

Youngro has never felt this strange ever. Meeting Im Sooho for the first time, conversing with him, being used to seeing him everywhere, being awkward around him and watching him get awkward just the same, seeing him fiddling his ears then smiling until he lost his eyes— she never felt her heart thump at those small details. 

She didn't like to entertain the thought, and she never believed in love at first sight because it sounded a little too cheesy for her. Moreover, she has never been in a relationship before, so she had no past experiences to compare the weird things she was feeling. 

It's just a crush. She thought. Admiration. Gratefulness even, because he saved her. More than that was way too impossible.

Because he is a stranger and now he's gone.

How ungrateful! She hmph-ed. Everyone was friendly to him. How could he not say goodbye? Youngro sighed and frowned as she realized she had been spacing out the whole time.

"Ms. Eun?"

Youngro shot up from her seat when Principal Song called her for the third time. "Y-y-es, Principal Song."

"Are you alright? I have been calling you since earlier."

"Oh, sorry. I was preoccupied with… With…" Youngro was quick to show the principal the letters she prepared. "These permits! I was also thinking of other fun activities for the kids."

"Oh, for Family Day! That's nice. I was worried you're still traumatized about what happened."

"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine." Youngro smiled brightly at the principal.

"That's good to hear. Anyway, we will be having some visitors tomorrow. They will be introducing Taekwondo to the kids and I personally think it's a good opportunity for the kids to be exposed to the sport."

"That's nice. I'm sure the kids will love it."

The next day arrived and the preschool class Youngro was teaching was at the gym. The organizer of the event handed out free Taekwondo uniforms for the kids and soon, everyone was seated on the floor which was covered with protective mats.

"Alright kids, today we will be learning Taekwondo with two instructors and this event will be for a week just to give you some insights about the sport. So are you ready?"