chapter 11 - two weeks!

1 month later

1 month later

november 13, 2020

a month ago julianna had decided to make the smart decision of deleting all social media, except pinterest, of course. she could never live without pinterest, but everything else was gone. she didn't want to see alexis and louis on her feed or edits being made of them. juli didn't want to see anything, she wanted to start over. she wanted to completely disconnect herself from the situation.

she found that during her time off she reconnected with her hobbies, she took up painting to relax, which helped her with school, and started going to the library more to study for testing that was coming up. her and the friend group started taking pottery and painting classes together for more quality time. she and her parents started going to the park every sunday like when she was a kid. things seemed to be going great. she could finally say that she was over it.

there was one thing though, she had to re-download instagram for her career. julianna had come to the realization that yes she had her acting career but if she wanted to focus on music she needed social media to boost her songs and recognition.

~

"this is so weird being back on instagram, two months ago i would have said that i could never live without it but now i am literally forcing myself. this is so crazy."

"i know social media is weird, i talk shit about it but i'm addicted to it." oliver pointed out from his place on juli's bed.

"are you on instagram?"

"yes."

"lord." azalea snorted.

"have i missed something?" julianna asked not looking up from her phone.

this caused the rest of the group to make eye contact, all in silent agreement to not utter a single word about louis or alexis.

"no not really, just some drama on tik tok insider."

"like what, I'm in the mood for drama. do you guys want to watch pretty little liars?"

"duh, anyways what happened recently?" 

"you know the usual, trisha paytas and the houses are all falling apart but that's pretty much it"
"damn." azalea informed her, rolling her eyes.

the silence was horrible for the friends, deep down they knew she would eventually see the post. oliver was just waiting for the typing to stop and for her to say "what the fuck".