Tower of Lies

This is the memory log of Tactical Support Unit Pod 042.

We Pods were created to execute the androids' Project YorHa plan. Our secondary objective is to assist the YorHa androids in combat.

I have been assigned to YorHa unit 2E to assist in her role as executioner. The decision to pair the Number 2 Personality type with the executioner model was made after analysis of YorHa deserter Attacker Model Number 2.

As an executioner, Unit 2E was assigned the code name 2B to complete her mission.

Early results prove promising. This latest 2B model is equipped with the most advanced upgrades YorHa currently has as well as the most recent combat data. Combat skills above expectations. Should she perish in combat, the next model will receive further upgrades and modifications.

2B is assigned to Unit 53H. The 53-personality type is noted as being extremely stubborn and emotionally guided. Should Unit 53H begin to show signs of insubordination, she is to be terminated.

Alerts: Unit 53H has shown a strong attachment to Unit 2B, even going as far to refer to her as 'big sister'.

Alert: Unit 53H has begun questioning orders.

Alert: Unit 53H has reached an unacceptable level of insubordination. Unit 2B has been ordered to dispatch her.

Upon discovering 2B's goal, Unit 53H entered an emotionally fragile state and self-terminated.

Unit 2B had minimal reaction to this. She believes there are tens of thousands of humans on the moon who must be saved. Thus she must do this to save them. The ends justify the means.

Command deemed that the 53-personality type did not yield sufficient results when implanted in a battle unit and was not revived.

The termination of 53H is a suitable example of the roll of a YorHa executioner. It is a fundamental tenant of YorHa that emotions are prohibited. However, many YorHa units violate this tenant including 53H. Unit 2B, however, adheres to this tenant. The emotions she displayed in the presence of 53H were artificial. All signs of affection and attachment were performed to have 53H lower her guard.

This roll adequately describes Unit 2B's roll and actions for the next few months. She is assigned to a unit to monitor then terminates them when ordered.

53H.

79B.

22B.

64D.

Report: mail notification received from access point.

A scanner model with the Number 9 personality type has gone rogue after illegally access the Bunker's classified data.

Unit 9S is a state-of-the-art Scanner model. Unit 2E has been dispatched.

Report: Unit 9S successfully terminated.

Upon further analysis of the Number 9 personality type, Command deemed that he yielded excellent results. He will be revived and paired with Unit 2B who will monitor him and terminate him when ordered.

Report: Unit 2B is reacting differently with Unit 9S.

As stated before, emotions are prohibited. Emotions displayed by Unit 2B are all artificial and projected to complete her mission. However...something is happening.

As her assigned Pod, I can monitor all of 2B's body functions including her muscle movement. By monitoring her body temperature and facial muscles, I can accurately determine that 2B has not felt genuine emotions during her previous assignments.