{Porcelain} Poppy x doll reader

You sat on a shelf in the same room as the famous poppy playtime sat in, you loved her when you first layed your eyes on her but you were made out of porcelain same with poppy, that meant you couldn't get down from your shelf. But by the day you go more and more desperate and one day you jumped off on to pillows with a soft thud and you face cracked but not to much your love was more important. She was asleep in her case or should I say cage with her hair as soft as melting clouds and voice as southing as the wind. You pulled on her case just imagining talking to her...
"You opened my case..who are you?" You just looked at her in shock she was stunning (I think she looks like That bish from Wendy's but ok🥲)
"H-hello I'm y/n i don't now how I got here but why were you stuck in that case?are you okay? Are you feeling well?" Poppy giggled "yes im fine and I don't want to get into why I was trapped but I am glad a handsome/pretty knight has come to save me"
Your face exploded into a red mess and poppy laughed louder and louder.
After that day you and poppy got closer and closer as the unknown person was invading the building..

:))
Hello I'm sorry you guys had to wait this chapter was meant to be out sooner but I was busy but it is okay because you now have it. I hoped u liked it as much as me :))