Elaine and Roy

Elaine:
I got back home put on my pjs and took off the makeup that I use to cover my scars remember when I told you that you are going to find out why is Roy and bad step dad well you are going to find out now Ps Roy is going to say some rude words but I am not going to write it so I am going to put in the first letter of these words now you are going to find out why Roy is a mad step dad

Roy:
"Why would you home early before me".

Elaine:
"Because you give me a time to come back home remember".

Roy:
"But you were depose to come home when I am home not before".

Elaine:
"Well sorry but I had noting else to do so what did you wanted me to do Roy tell me".

Roy:
"Oh so now you are talking back to me b".

Elaine:
I put b but it is a rude so I just put in the first letter ok now let go back to the story. "No that is not what I am doing".

Roy:
"Stop lying you f and yes you did talk back to me why did you eat before I came back".

Elaine:
"You know what Roy".

Roy:
"No what b".

Elaine:
"I can't believe that my mum would married you she deserve a better man then you".

Roy:
"Oh really".

Elaine:
"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow".

Roy:
"And that is what you deserve".

Elaine:
He punch me kick me even broke a glass and cut me with it then he left I went to the bathroom and stitches myself up and you know what was that glass it was a cup I been stitching myself up for years since he married my mum I have a lot of stitches scars marks burns stab bullet hold glass all on me because of him but don't worry I took off all of the glasses before I stitches them because of him and I also know when to take off the stitches I stitch my arm back and now I have a phone call with Live. "Hey why are you still up".

Live:
"I wanted to see what were you doing".

Elaine:
"Well I was just stitching myself".

Live:
"Again".

Elaine:
"Yeah again".

Live:
"Oh I am sorry Live".

Elaine:
"Don't be it is not your fault so what is going".

Live:
"Oh noting I just wanted to see what were you doing anyways I have to go bye girl".

Elaine:
"See you Live". If you want to know how do I know how to stitch myself I learn how do it from Live shs ask her brother how to do it then she teach me so that how I know how to do it and if you guys are asking does your mum have ever seen your body and no she have not and she will not been seeing it ever".

The next day later 27 of November

Elaine:
"Morning mum Roy".

Mum aka Lilly:
"Morning baby"

Roy:
"Yeah morning what is your name little girl".

Elaine:
"You know my name Roy but for some reason you will not say it".

Roy:
"Maybe that is because I hate you".

Elaine:
"Well maybe I hate you too you s".

Mum aka Lilly:
"Elaine say sorry right now young lady".

Elaine:
"But".

Mum aka Lilly:
"Now Elaine".

Elaine:
"Fine I am sorry Roy but I still hate you".

Roy:
"Well good because I hate you too".

Mum aka Lilly:
"On stop it the both you now right now and eat your breakfast and get dress the both of you because we as going today".

Elaine:
"But don't you and Roy over here are going in a holiday."

Mum aka Lilly:
"That is not now baby that is at night."

Elaine:
Well I sad that was now so I do not have to look at Roy that is what I am thinking in my head right now so we ate breakfast and got dress and cover my body with makeup so my mum does not see it once Roy was done my mum got us out of the door.

Roy:
"Honey why are we out here for."

Mum aka Lilly:
"Sorry but the 2 of you need to spend the day together just in till we go on our holiday."

Elaine:
"Oh great just great now I am with you well I have an idea."

Roy:
"Shut up I am trying to think of something here you little s."

Elaine:
"Well I have an idea."

Roy:
"Well I do not want to heard it."

Elaine:
"Fine then we will wait here in till you have an idea and we make my mum upset because you won't let me tell you my idea."

Roy:
"Fine tell me this idea of your."

Elaine:
"Good you finally want to listen now."

Roy:
"Listen you do not talk back to me when we out here or else."

Elaine:
"Find then the idea is we walk together go the car then we do whatever we want in till 2 o'clock make up something to make it look like we were together this whole time."

Roy:
"I hate that idea."

Elaine:
"Well ok then do you have a better one then if you do then let heard it."

Roy:
"Well we walk together in till she can't see us then we do our own thing we will come back at 2 and tell her what we have done and make her think that we were together the whole time."

Elaine:
"I told you that idea didn't I."

Roy:
"Oh did you because I did not hear it."

Elaine:
"Yes I told you that idea and you know it."

Roy:
"Come with me."

Elaine:
He took my arm and we went where my mum could not hear us.

Roy:
"Listen here you can not talk to me like that I can do it with you it got you pace of s."