**[21]**

"Mommy! WOW BEAUTIFUL!!" A nine years old girl who is chasing a butterfly and suddenly stop and looking at the flowers in front of her almost fall, ask the old lady behind her who looks worried because the kid running away and almost fall.

"Be careful, Lily! Dont running away like that." Says a beautiful lady who run from behind. They are walking to a big house, that she usually visit the place in her past before. This is the first time she comes again. Her heart feels heavy. But looking at someone in front of her who looks so happy make her feel warmer. She needs to forgive herself, someone remind her about that multiple times.

"Mom, Cmon! You are gonna be late if you walk so slow." The kid takes her hand. And walk together with her beautiful happy face, really like her father. "I am gonna tell Brother and Daddy about that butterfly. They are gonna be jealous and come to us right, Mommy?"

She just give a smile. A smile that cant reach her eyes at all. I am sorry.

---***---

Taehyung really takes her to a special place after they become an official couple. Its a wonderful date. He takes her to a beach that he rents for 3 days, along with the villa. Thats why they can enjoy this holiday without afraid being disturbed because its private place and Taehyung already rent it. Taehyung was really begging to their company to allow Lisa got more days off. He gonna paid if its needed just to take her.

Chaeyoung cant stop tease her because they are now official couple and they look like a new married couple who do honeymoon.

"Lili, what do you want to eat for dinner? Does your stomach feel better?"

Lisa who is standing at the balcony looking at the sunset from there, respond with. "I am fine with anything. Do we still have Salmon, Oppa?"

Taehyung looking at her and then laughing. "You are really like that fish so damn much?" Hugging her from behind and give her some kisses.

Lisa just give a chuckle. While Taehyung grab her hand and kiss it again. He loves doing this kind of thing. Sometimes it makes her want to cry. How he treasures her so much.

"I think I saved alot of people in my previous life."

"Why?"

"I have you. Thats the best thing that happen in my life.", make Lisa looking at him, he add. "I love you."

Lisa is blushing. Her heartbeat increase. And give him a peck and hugging him tightly as her respond. She still cant say it but he likes Taehyung around her.

"Let's eat before we leave tonight."

At the same moment. Someone's call isnt answered. Jungkook is smooking at the rooftop alone while try to call Lisa. Who ignored him for days.

With angry face, he rushed to their studio. In the studio there are Manager, Tzuyu, Jimin and Jhope who are eating. They are still waiting their driver who gonna drive them to a variety show to promote their comeback notice. "What it means if you call someone and then they ignore you?"

"Lisa is still ignoring you?" Jimin chuckled. Remember the memory he had when Chaeyoung dancing happily after said Lisa and Taehyung is a couple now.

"Wahhh, Lisa is so brave to have 2 lovers at the same time."

"Its not like that." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.
" As if Jungkook considerate her as a lover. Jungkook never says she loves her or purpose her to become his girlfriend."

"Arent you done with her after you said you are in trouble if she gets pregnant?" Jimin ask him again.

Jungkook looks more angry. And grab Jhope's drink without hestitation drink it. "We are not done. She is just angry."