005.

deja vu

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning to get ready for school . Jaydene wasn't here , she must have left .
I went to kyrones room where him and lamal was . Still asleep . "Wake up you donkeys" I shout . Lamal wakes up "bro it's 6 shut the fuck up" and kyrone began to laugh.

Dickheads.

The doorbell rang , it was jaydene . "Hey bitchhh what you doing here?" I say a bit uncertain. "Oh nah i jus wanted to come ."

Her hair was in a ponytail , She was wearing her uniform with a black tech , the same one my brother owns. "Is that kyrones?" I ask with a pissed face "ye I got cold I came back to give it actually..." even she didn't believe herself .

I moved from the entrance of the door to let her in , she followed me upstairs and plopped herself on my bed .

"Dej.." she says "yes?" I reply abit unsure "recently I really wanted to lose my virginity but I don't know if that's a good idea.." she says trying not to look at me .

"I mean I'm not a good person to ask sex advise but if you like the guy and you want to do it do it I guess."

She quickly changes the convo "don't hate me , but I like your brother..." she says "I'll be so real I already knew that thanks for telling me tho" we got up and hugged .

I ran to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for skl , I went into my bedroom naked and this gay bum just stood there "stop being a gay." I say whilst laughing. I put on trousers and the rest of my uniform whilst wearing a sst adidas tracksuit hoodie . she turned on my tv and played 'feelings- dyani ft jada kingdom.'

"Oh my gawd dis my sawnggg"

Feelings - jada kingdom and dyani

Like yuh nuh memba me did warn yuh 'bout dah pussy yah
And me did tell yuh this ah sumn yuh nah ready fah Me like yuh temper man, yuh different, yuh nuh regular
Ah who did tell yuh say me love man weh press trigger? Look yah baby, if me tell yuh say you ah me first love would you believe?Me haffi give it to you cah you save me from the streets
Wah life would be without you cyaa begin fi imagine
All if yuh mek mе doubt me just feel
Me ah go love yuh samе way
Let's get married, done wid the play date
Next ten years, two ah we deh same place

She begins to dance showing how her waist moves like water.
"Yeah gooday wataaa" I scream at her whilst backing my phone out videoing her whining on me .

We walked to the door then i got stopped . "Your not wearing trousers." Lamal says .

"Why not" . "Girls only wear trousers to show there flat batty , my baby cousin won't be one of dem skets." He says whilst looking at jaydene.

"Bro shutup , you have stds" she says back to him "ok but you fucked the whole mandem" he says whilst bursting into laughter. "You man stop it , I'm wearing trousers suck out" he kisses his teeth and walks away.

We walked to the busstop and got on the bus . "Nah babe not tryna be funny yeah but you know dymarco , he's a man hoe" she says whilst showing me a video. Dymarco was dancing with that basic bitch Kelly.

I got to the school gates . I saw him . His stupidly fucking cute face looking at me.

"hey dej" he says looking innocent. "Don't chat me the fuck" I say , he obviously didn't know what I was talking about . "Who the fuck are you talking to fam" he says a lot more stern like he forgot about us.

"Who the fuck am I talking to , I'm talking to you as you can't keep your dick in your pants." I shout whilst kissing my teeth "kadeja what are you on about" he says .
"Ask Kelly..." my eyes started to tear up , when I relised I quickly walked away .

The rest of the day went by and I got home

I ran straight up the stairs not even saying hello. "Yo forehead are you not gonna say hi" Lamal shouted out , I never even answered.

I heard footsteps come up . Lamal opened my door "You good?" He says actually not being annoying "I'm fine." He comes sit on my bed hugs and and saying "what dickhead boy is man gonna ching" he says . I laugh . "Nah it's calm , I'm going to go kayleise's house" I said .

I got to the door and there he was with all his friends including Dymarco about to come into the room . "yo.." he says . I air him and carry on walking . My brother was dumb but not when it comes to relationships. "yo marco, go chat to her" he says and walks into the house .

Dymarco walked behind me at a fast pace "KADEJA" "KADEJA" he shouts out . My face starts to go red and my eyes began to water .

He finally catches up "can you just fucking wait" he says , my body freezes. "At the end of the day , your not my man I'm not ur ting so we're good , I don't care anymore ." I could tell that triggered him but fuck it.
"Say nothing Kadeja." He turns around and keeps walking back to the house .