( the end )

19 : THE END

❝ 19 : THE END ❞

19 : THE END

                        AKAASHI KEIJI has never felt this nervous in his life before , he has but it was in high school when participating in the finals and for the last time with Bokuto, the only time he had felt this nervous.

"You're gonna be fine , Keiji." His mother voice out as she caresses her son's cheek making his nerves calm a bit , but the thumping of his heart and the rush of adrenaline told another story.

his habit of biting his fingers around his skin when nervous was starting to itch but he stops , heart calming as he hears his phone ring and the caller is reading her name — ( y.n ).

his hands reaching out to his phone as he clicks the answer button without hesitation.

"hello?" her voice rings in his ears as a wobbly smile takes place on his face as his vision turns blurry , it was happening, his hand shaking as he takes a shaky breath and then you speak again.

"i know we aren't supposed to call each other but I just wanted to say that you're gonna do just fine kei, because you always have and I love you ! now can't wait to walk down the isle just to see you." your voice calms him down as the call cuts and his hearts beating at a normal pace again — you always knew how to calm him.

"it's time to go , keiji." His mother speaks as he calmly walks out of the hotel room to the place where the wedding is supposedly to take place — a destination wedding , right in Osaka , bound within flowers a wedding takes place because that is what ( y.n ) wanted.

heart racing he stands at the alter , he could hear Bokuto already sniffling and so does hinata who stands with the other best men , konoha keeping his tears in the best he can while he hears all the other's trying to comfort the silver haired male.

a white carpet greets his view and then enters your niece and his nephew, who were chosen as the flower boy and flower girl as they drizzled the carpet with pink roses as the two ran giggling and everyone awaits the call for the bride.

and there she is , hand in hand with her father in a light peach gown , because white is too common to her eyes and she wanted it to be different.

( y.n ) smiles at him , the same smile she had always had since high school and he realises something wet dropping on his cheek as he watches her walk with her father down the isle of roses and then comes to a stop in front of him , but he's already trying to choke back sobs as she cleans his tears and her own glossy as she kisses her father on the cheek and the elder male kisses the female's forehead with tears glistening in his own.

everyone is already cheering for the two , as the two giggle and soon the priest starts with the vows as the two repeat one after another.

"do you akaashi keiji take nakamura ( y.n ) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." A smile on his lips as he stares into your eyes holding the universe to him.

"And do you nakamura ( y.n ) take akaashi keiji as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." As people are almost up from their seats , tears almost in everyone's eyes and he even thinks he saw Kenma cleaning his eyes ever so gently and Bokuto and kuroo now full on sobbing with each other and then he hears you giggle with a few tears in your own which slide down your cheek.

"Now I announce you as husband and wife." the crowd cheers as he pulls you into a kiss , his lips on your as a salty taste is left on his lips because of your tears.

this in turn calls for the end of an old book , opening another one , he has found his light underneath sunkissed skies as he finds himself turning the page with the love of his life , the book is closed as a fresh page turns to write more as love they found grows fonder.

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━
. author's note !
— and this marks the end of 'SUNKISSED' thank you for following me on this journey of this story and I hope everyone loved this fluff and romance book because everyone deserves a great counterpart in their life ! I love you all for the support and see ya next time !