the thread;

THE THREAD,
a story by cssiop.

hell is asbence
( jude bellingham, nisha toone )

❛ hell is asbence ❜( jude bellingham, nisha toone )

SYNOPSIS,
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩... the thread that always linked
jude and nisha begins a to tangle after the
loss of her father and their confused feelings;

𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘦... was the joking type, cheeky at times, but he knew how to be serious when needed to be. he adored three things in his life: football, his family, and nishaalthough nisha also counted as his family. unfortunately, the first thing he loved kept him away from the other two. he missed nisha dearly. fortunately, an invisible thread connected them, no matter how many miles separated them. however, recently, something had changed. nisha's father had died, and she was no longer the same. as a result, the thread started to stretch and get tangled. jude had become afraid, what if one day it broke?

𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢... used to smile a lot. all the time, actually. she used to be the kind type. before, there was not a day that passed by without her complimenting at least one person randomly. she used to think that it was beautiful, a word of love given without expecting anything in return. she used to 'used' a lot. she didn't anymore. as jude had noticed, something had changed in her. if the thread got tangled and stretched, it was mainly because of the girl. nisha was the one holding the scissors in her hand, ready to cut it at any moment. the question she was asking herself now was, would she manage to put it down?

the funeral song, victoria. skin, joy crookes.
as it was, harry styles. tv, billie eilish. fix you, coldplay. are we still friends? tyler the creator.
till forever falls appart, ashe&finneas.

⚠︎ DISCLAIMER,
english isn't my first language.
dark mode is recommended.