"Four"

Manik

My eyes looked at her every now & then while the four of us were sitting busy on our phones, the kind of faces she makes made me smile, like I am watching a small kid with cute antics.

She is definitely a kid in a teen’s body, who looks cute every time. I want to talk to her, but her stupid phone, plus this library’s librarian, her eyes scanning all over the library like an eagle ready to hunt.

If she sees any of us talking she is going to throw us out for sure. So burying all my desire to have a nice chat with her, like a good boy I kept on stealing glances on her. Wait! Good boys don’t steal glances at a girl! But Manik Malhotra, the good boy does.

"By the way Manik” The life in me dried, as Sana out of nowhere called ,did she see me looking at her friend. Shit! No! My eyes widened before it went to Sana who continued.

“Why were you flirting with the Professor? " I sighed in relief internally, and looked at that girl, her head snapped in my direction, as she pulled her earphones out and bit her lip!

Waiting for me to answer, amusement ghosted over my face and I pulled off my air pods.

“Umm”I pretended to be shy, watching her reaction from the corner of my eyes, an angry pout formed on her face, and she glared at me in the most dangerous yet cutest way.

GOD SHE IS SO CUTE!

I looked at Dhruv acting all shy, and gestured towards that girl, he raised his brows at me and stole a glance at her and looked back at me with amusement.

“You don’t know?”he asked, turning towards Sana, both the ladies frowned.

“She can be our future sister in law”The girl stared at Dhruv, as if she was going to hold him from hairs, and smash his head on the desk itself. The anger and jealousy from her made a smile form on my face along with proudness.

“Means?” Sana asked, the girl rolled her eyes, and leaned back, glaring at me. A smirk formed on my face, and I made a heart with my hand bringing it close to my chest. Jealousy was flashing all in her eyes and movements.

“She is my love ”I said sarcastically, not taking it so far, she rolled her eyes, and unlocked her phone, while I looked at Dhruv, who gave me ‘YOU OWE ME LOOK’.

Asshole.

**************************************

I couldn’t stop stealing glances at her. It’s been a while since that conversation. And all her jealousy flew away with whatever she was doing on her phone.

She is unique enough to gain my attention, with the cutest face. And the way she carries herself, maturely while she is  still a child from inside. Her aura is something different, she doesn’t live for attention, like other girls she lives in the world she created in her phone, that’s what’s special about her. Call it an attraction at first sight, but for me it isn’t just attraction. I like being around her. And watching her.