"Nine"

Nandini

A frown formed on my face as these words escaped his lips, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"All I want is you"he said as he gazed at me intensely, his eyes held only one thing 'determination', I blinked my eyes several times and opened my mouth to say something but closed abruptly as no words were coming out from my mouth.I was confused.

Before I could say anything or react to anything his hand reached for my hand , he held my wrist and pulled me with him. A gasp left out my lips,as he made his way towards the centre of the hall, and I, like a lost puppy, followed him, still shocked of what's exactly happening.

The crowd scattered forming a circle around us, he looked around me while eyes fixed were at him.

"Mr Kapoor "he said , breaking my trance.I looked at Kunal standing in the crowd along with his friends with a confused frown on his face.

"CAN I DANCE WITH YOUR WIFE? ''he asked. I looked at him with widened eyes ,he looked up at me and smirked lightly. What the hell is he up to now? What does he want to prove now?

"umm...sure sir,"Kunal said in an uneasy tone. I looked up at him who smiled lightly.No Kunal, please say no, I don’t want to- I stared at him who was staring at the ground, he was uncomfortable with it. And seeing him like this, made my gut hit with guilt. Guilt of what I don’t know, I don’t even want to dance with-

"Good then...SO MRS Kapoor  MIND A DANCE WITH ME?"Manik said,making me look at him and his extended hand in front of me while the lights went low and the soft music played in the background. I looked up at Kunal who smiled reassuringly ,I smiled back at him and looked back at Manik.

I kept my trembling cold hands in his warm one, a psychotic grin formed on his face as he looked at the hand and then me, snaking his arm on my waist he pulled me a bit while the crowd cheered.

I looked up at him while we moved to the music, his hand on my waist while my hand on his shoulder.

"REMEMBER OUR FIRST DANCE....AT THE FRESHERS...."I looked up at him .

"THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT...."he said, I nodded trying to fake a smile but nothing came on face except a straight line.

"EVERYTHING IS QUITE SAME RIGHT?"

"EXCEPT I KNOW THE REAL YOU KNOW"I looked up at him, as his eyes held rage but still a smile plastered on his face.

"I NEVER KNOW BEHIND THIS SWEET INNOCENT GIRL.....THERE IS A BITCH "he gritted as his grip on my waist tightened , and the nails dug into my skin making me wince in pain, His lips curved in a smirk.

He twirled me around such that my back faced him and pulled me into him, his lips brushing my ear."WHAT DO YOU THOUGHT....AFTER DESTROYING ME ....YOU ARE GONNA LIVE HAPPILY" He asked in a husky voice as his lips brushed my ears, shiver ran down my spine the proximity is making me weak and speechless.

"HELL NO" He whispered and twirled me again keeping my hand on his shoulder he pulled me once again towards him.

"AM NOT GONNA LIVE YOU HAPPILY....AM GONNA MAKE YOU LIFE A LIVING HELL....ONLY TWO THINGS WILL BE IN YOUR LIFE ME AND PAIN"he gritted each word with venom in his voice and rage in his eyes.

"BE READY FOR IT"he said as he stepped back and the music ended.

The crowd surrounded us as he was lauded, some saying we look together,some saying we have a good chemistry but his eyes glued at me a smirk on his face and his hands in his pocket.

"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE DANCE LIKE THIS Nandini?"he asked as he saw Kunal approaching towards us, he stood beside us and his hand snake around my waist holding me possessively. I looked up at Kunal and smiled at him who blinked up at me, I smiled turned towards Manik who was shooting daggers through  at Kunal and his hand on my waist, I shifted more in him.

"I don't exactly remember about it ....it was a long time back....but I do remember a dance with my husband last night, right baby"I turned towards him who looked at me with widened eyes still trying to register what I just said.

"Uhh yeah"he stuttered, giving me a are-you-ok look. I smiled at him and looked at Manik whose jaw was clenched, he gave a tight lipped smile

"Well I remember...it was my birthday right?"he smirked and the soul left my body as I became cold remembering his birthday."Don't you-"before he could say anything further his phone rang.

"Yeah, I'm coming,"he said on the call.
"AM SORRY GUYS....I GOT A WORK ....I HAVE TO GO ....YOU GUYS ENJOY"He announced as he walked past me not before smirking at me.

I sighed in relief and rolled my eyes and looked at Kunal who gave me a we-have-to-talk-about-what-you-just-said look. I smiled nervously while he shook his head in disbelief.

Manik's pov:

I changed the gear as I pressed the accelerator.

(A/N:Don't know a-b-c of driving or cars so don't know if the steps are right ....so just bear it😗)

My jaw is clenched due to anger as I remember how she was close to Kunal.

"but I do remember a dance with my husband last night......right baby"
"ARGHHHHHHH"I shouted as her words rang in my mind, and hit the steering wheel in anger.

"AM GONNA FUCKING MAKE YOU REGRET EVERY WORD YOU SAID"I gritted as I stopped  of a barren old house. Pulling my phone out I typed something a smirk formed on my face .

Stepping out of my car I kept the phone back in my pocket and buttoned my coat.And walked towards the house.

MARSHAL HAS FINALLY FOUND TROY!!!!!!

Nandini's pov

Kunal was busy talking with his colleagues with me beside him, looking here and there, sometimes staring at guests and sometimes at the ceilings- walls- and etc. I nudge Kunal asking him ‘when will we leave ‘through my eyes on which he rolled his eyes, "go towards the car am coming"

I grinned as he said that , bobbing my head I walked away.

"Finally am going home"I squealed as I walked towards the car, by then I almost forgot about Manik's words he must be kidding right?

But!

But!

But!

He was not , I realised as my phone rang with a message, unlocking my phone I glanced at the message from UNKNOWN NUMBER

ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR "HUSBAND"BEBE.....AM GONNA COME TOMORROW ....TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR HELL!!!!!!

BE READY