𝐗𝐈𝐕

Tw- swan diving off the roof

In the school of UA, Psyche continued to teach students after her days of being absent but also each day that would pass Suna would get frustrated at everyone every single day especially to that one girl, Aina. They never really got to fix their relationship as Suna pushes her away but she still tries to let him forgive her. So the only one who can tolerate Suna's anger issues for now is Suki. He lets her because he thinks that he owes her or some shit for the merch.

Everyone didn't realize that and they thought he was just having a bad day everyday. He couldn't tell anyone about his problems except her but he doesn't want to talk shit for now as he still felt guilty around her.

"Suna it's lunch time now, get up" Suki said to him trying to get him to eat

"Tch not hungry" he said as he slumped himself more into his seat

"You need to eat so that you can be the no 1 hero and defeat Deku you said that as your goal to finding your dad is already checked in your list"

"That's useless"

"Just a nibble?"

"No"

"Suna! What is wrong with you? You've been pushing us away every single time!" the pink- skinned girl yelled at him

"So? And why the heck are you here get the fuck out!" he yelled at her

"We're just worried about you.."

"Don't need it I'm going somewhere, bye" he quickly stood up and didn't even look back to them

"Why cant they just fuck off?! Mind your fucking business this is my problem not yours fuck off!" I muttered

He walked himself to the rooftop while looking down and when he got there he was thankful that no one was there. The way the wind passes through him makes him feel like he's dead, he can't feel anything, only numbness.

He looked down from the rooftop, would he be better off dead? He tried to take at least one step but was stopped by the pink-skinned girl. He swallowed hard as he realized what he was about to do and stumbled back, heart pounding.

"What are you doing?! Suna!"

"Get away" he said still panting

"No, I'm not letting you push me away anymore!"

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Suna I know what you are going through and it's hard"

"What did you ever experience when your own fucking mom forgot about your shit? No! now get the fuck out," he tried to move but couldn't due to the hardened acid to his feet, "I'm going to explode your shit if you don't remove this shit from me this instant"

"Then do it" and by that he really exploded her

"Now let me fucking go" he said to her

"No! You just exploded me!"

"You asked for it, tch just fuck off.."

"Let's just talk, please?" she tried to plead him to at least talk to her for a while

"...No, unless you've got a good reason to talk to me"

"I was worried about you!"

"No fuck off!" he exploded the acid and kinda burned his shoes and finally looks at her angrily, "And what do you know? It's not like your the fucking cause of that hag's memory lost shit"

"But it was also my fault because I didn't tell you, I was dumb you know that yet you tried to at least put up with me"

"Why? Why the heck did she tell you first and not me?! I'm her fucking son at least fucking tell me and your just a fucking extra at least that's why I didn't tell her the truth about me but now she fucking know so what?!"

"Suna..I'm really sorry"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell did you stop me? I was just looking down!"

"Then you're going to step up and jump?! I don't want you to take a swan dive off the roof!"

"You could have at least fucking watch me die! I'm tired of this, all of this! I'm tired of blaming myself for what happened to that fucking hag! She fucking lost her memories because of me and nearly fucking died! So why can't you leave me be? I deserved all of this. In the end I want to know who he is and now that I know it's not that good. I mean sure I know him now as the no 2 hero that so cool due to the fact that I'm his fucking fanboy. I was mad at you for not telling me"

"I know and I'm sorry!"

"You think your sorry is going to bring back that hag's memories and for me not to blame myself?!"

"N-no"

"That hag tried to keep it a secret to me but she fucking told you and I couldn't tell my problems to anyone even if I tried not to think about it that hag is messing with my fucking mind! I don't know what to do!"

"You've been blaming yourself the whole time while I just sit there watching it all happen from the screen, I'm sorry"

"Now that I've fucking told you leave me the fuck alone.."

"At least help me fix it!"

"There's nothing you could do about it but wait, my dad tries and still trying but no use all we could do is just wait" he finally walks away not looking back

"..."